19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Gypsy_Kt
keirei
yea me too >.<;
And I want the anon sub forum back!
ME TOO! though i think that since this isn't a HUGE event that was probably the reason they didn't have it around.

Cuddly Sweetheart

keirei
ME TOO! though i think that since this isn't a HUGE event that was probably the reason they didn't have it around.
Yes, I'm sure that you're right. Easter will be better. *dares to dream* emotion_kirakira

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Quote:
Prince is here to give you a treat
Put that drink to the side and come close
I want to kiss you from your head to your toes
Magical fingertips, let me give you just a taste
I'll wrap my hands around your waist
That enticing moment as we meet at the lips
Fingers trailing down to your hips
Tell me darling, don't you want to play?
Come on babe, what do you say?

- The Rose Prince

-squeaks and blushes brightly- o-oh my.....t...this is the first time i have ever heard from you....but your reputation proceeds you. I think..you might be too much for me to handle..but i could give you a turn. Thank you very much!

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Gypsy_Kt
keirei
Yes, I'm sure that you're right. Easter will be better. *dares to dream* emotion_kirakira

lol yes! i am sure of it!! lol we should dress up like playboy bunnies XD

Cuddly Sweetheart

keirei
Oh fun! Might have to play in tektek. emotion_awesome

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Gypsy_Kt
keirei
Oh fun! Might have to play in tektek. emotion_awesome
lol yes that sounds like a gooood idea XD

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mr Sexy Kilts

Quote:

Ah ken at ye dornt want tae talk tae me. Ah cannae blame ye fur at. Thaur is nae excusin mah behavior. Ah was blooter'd an I didnae ken whit ye meant, but at doz nae mean at Ah hud th reit tae say whit Ah said tae ye. Ah apologize, althoogh Ah ken at an apology will ne'er be enaw.

Ah heard at ye ur gonnae be a mammy. Congratulations! Ah am canty fur ye! Ah hiner at ye an yer fowk will be very canty.

Aam a faither noo, Ah dornt ken if ye heard abit at yet. Me an Aine hae tois bairns, a lad an a lass.

If ye coods, can ye tell mah brither at Ah tore up th marriage registration form? Ah plan oan marryin' Aine, sae thaur is nae need fur me tae hae a weddin wi Cymru as weel. Ah git th feelin he was nae pure wantin to marry me. Ah woods tell heem myself, but Ah hae nae been able tae git ahold ay heem. Since ye dornt want me at yer place Ah cannae gang an see heem in person.

Weel, Ah hiner at ye ur weel an canty. Tak caur ay yerself and the wee bairn yoo're carryin.

Taiwan blinked at the letter she had recieved, before she tilted her head reading it over quietly. At first she had wanted to just throw it away upon seeing it was from Scotland, but she hesitated remembering the talk she had, had with Aine. She sighed softly as she started to read through the letter quietly, though it took her a while to decipher what it actually said. She couldn't help but smile a bit knowing she had missed having her scotish friend around. She bit her lip, before she smiled and sent a simple note back.
'Your Forgiven'

Unbeatable Grabber

2,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
keirei
Mr Sexy Kilts

Quote:

Ah ken at ye dornt want tae talk tae me. Ah cannae blame ye fur at. Thaur is nae excusin mah behavior. Ah was blooter'd an I didnae ken whit ye meant, but at doz nae mean at Ah hud th reit tae say whit Ah said tae ye. Ah apologize, althoogh Ah ken at an apology will ne'er be enaw.

Ah heard at ye ur gonnae be a mammy. Congratulations! Ah am canty fur ye! Ah hiner at ye an yer fowk will be very canty.

Aam a faither noo, Ah dornt ken if ye heard abit at yet. Me an Aine hae tois bairns, a lad an a lass.

If ye coods, can ye tell mah brither at Ah tore up th marriage registration form? Ah plan oan marryin' Aine, sae thaur is nae need fur me tae hae a weddin wi Cymru as weel. Ah git th feelin he was nae pure wantin to marry me. Ah woods tell heem myself, but Ah hae nae been able tae git ahold ay heem. Since ye dornt want me at yer place Ah cannae gang an see heem in person.

Weel, Ah hiner at ye ur weel an canty. Tak caur ay yerself and the wee bairn yoo're carryin.

Taiwan blinked at the letter she had recieved, before she tilted her head reading it over quietly. At first she had wanted to just throw it away upon seeing it was from Scotland, but she hesitated remembering the talk she had, had with Aine. She sighed softly as she started to read through the letter quietly, though it took her a while to decipher what it actually said. She couldn't help but smile a bit knowing she had missed having her scotish friend around. She bit her lip, before she smiled and sent a simple note back.
'Your Forgiven'

Iain had not expected to receive anything back. He had feared that she may hold a grudge against him forever. He trembled as he began to read the note, a look of relief appeared on his face after he read the words.

The Scot immediately went to his kitchen and went to work. After his baking was done, he left the present to cool and wrote a letter that simply said, "Thenk ye".

Once the shortbread had cooled, he wrapped it up, attached the letter, and sent it Taiwan's way.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mr Sexy Kilts
keirei
Mr Sexy Kilts

Quote:

'Your Forgiven'

Iain had not expected to receive anything back. He had feared that she may hold a grudge against him forever. He trembled as he began to read the note, a look of relief appeared on his face after he read the words.

The Scot immediately went to his kitchen and went to work. After his baking was done, he left the present to cool and wrote a letter that simply said, "Thenk ye".

Once the shortbread had cooled, he wrapped it up, attached the letter, and sent it Taiwan's way.

Taiwan blinked and tilted her head at the oddly delicious smelling aroma coming from a new package. She opened it nearly salivating at the sight.
"FOOD!"
She giggled as she carried it back into the kitchen, while reading the note and smiled softly. She quickly cute the shortbread up and made some Bubble tea, before packing it away and heading off to Scotland's house. It wouldn't be right to just eat it all on her own, especially since they were now friends again.

Unbeatable Grabber

2,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
keirei
Mr Sexy Kilts
keirei
Mr Sexy Kilts

Quote:

'Your Forgiven'

Taiwan blinked and tilted her head at the oddly delicious smelling aroma coming from a new package. She opened it nearly salivating at the sight.
"FOOD!"
She giggled as she carried it back into the kitchen, while reading the note and smiled softly. She quickly cute the shortbread up and made some Bubble tea, before packing it away and heading off to Scotland's house. It wouldn't be right to just eat it all on her own, especially since they were now friends again.

Iain was at home filing out a new marriage registration form. This one was for him and Aine. He was drinking a cup of Irish coffee when he was alerted to someone being at his door. He carefully sat everything aside neatly and left to see who was at the door.

"Noo fa coods at be? Aam nae expectin any a body. Mebbe Aine sent uir bairns ower tae spend time wi me afair we gie merrit."

The Scot had not expected to see the Taiwanese woman at his door. She had sent him a letter saying she had forgiven him, but that didn't mean that they were going to be friends again. Even so, the red head could not hold back a hug, although he did not squeeze her as hard as he might have most, knowing that she was in a delicate condition.

"Noo ye didnae hae tae come aw this way jist tae thenk me fur th shortbried! Ye coods hae jist sent another note! Ah dornt deserve a visit frae ye, lass."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mr Sexy Kilts
keirei
Mr Sexy Kilts
keirei
Mr Sexy Kilts

Quote:

'Your Forgiven'

"FOOD!"

Iain was at home filing out a new marriage registration form. This one was for him and Aine. He was drinking a cup of Irish coffee when he was alerted to someone being at his door. He carefully sat everything aside neatly and left to see who was at the door.

"Noo fa coods at be? Aam nae expectin any a body. Mebbe Aine sent uir bairns ower tae spend time wi me afair we gie merrit."

The Scot had not expected to see the Taiwanese woman at his door. She had sent him a letter saying she had forgiven him, but that didn't mean that they were going to be friends again. Even so, the red head could not hold back a hug, although he did not squeeze her as hard as he might have most, knowing that she was in a delicate condition.

"Noo ye didnae hae tae come aw this way jist tae thenk me fur th shortbried! Ye coods hae jist sent another note! Ah dornt deserve a visit frae ye, lass."

Taiwan stood infront of the door nervously, wondering now if this was a good idea. She shook her head and continued to wait, before she blinked and smiled as the door was opened reveiling a Shocked red-headed Scottsman. She opened her mouth to say hi, only to squeak as she was hugged unexpectedly as she tried to decipher his accent, before smiling.
"I know i didn't have too.....but it didn't seem right eating this all on my own....when i could share it with you.....I missed you Scot...."

Unbeatable Grabber

2,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
keirei

Taiwan stood infront of the door nervously, wondering now if this was a good idea. She shook her head and continued to wait, before she blinked and smiled as the door was opened reveiling a Shocked red-headed Scottsman. She opened her mouth to say hi, only to squeak as she was hugged unexpectedly as she tried to decipher his accent, before smiling.
"I know i didn't have too.....but it didn't seem right eating this all on my own....when i could share it with you.....I missed you Scot...."

Soon the highlander was bawling before her. Tears streamed down his cheeks. He wasn't sad, he was very happy. Okay, he may have been sad too, he did miss her and felt bad about what he had said.

"Weel Ah woods be canty tae eat wi ye! Nae a body can cuik shortbried better than Ah can ay coorse! Ah missed ye tay! Ah didnae mean whit Ah said tae ye, Ah swear! Ah ne'er once thooght at yer belonged in th scullery ur at aw ye shoods dae is hae bairns and wait oan yer guidman! Yer a strang an independent hen, jist loch mah loove. Ah coods nae respect ye enie mair. Ye ur loch a sister tae me, lass!"

He quickly invited her in. There was no way he was going to make a pregnant woman stand outside his home after all.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
Mr Sexy Kilts
keirei

Soon the highlander was bawling before her. Tears streamed down his cheeks. He wasn't sad, he was very happy. Okay, he may have been sad too, he did miss her and felt bad about what he had said.

"Weel Ah woods be canty tae eat wi ye! Nae a body can cuik shortbried better than Ah can ay coorse! Ah missed ye tay! Ah didnae mean whit Ah said tae ye, Ah swear! Ah ne'er once thooght at yer belonged in th scullery ur at aw ye shoods dae is hae bairns and wait oan yer guidman! Yer a strang an independent hen, jist loch mah loove. Ah coods nae respect ye enie mair. Ye ur loch a sister tae me, lass!"

He quickly invited her in. There was no way he was going to make a pregnant woman stand outside his home after all.

Taiwan blinked and smiled softly as she reached up and wiped at the tears on his cheeks.
"It's alright now....I am just glad that we can be friends again"
She took off her shoes as was custom in her home, before she entered his home. She glanced around before she sat the basket on his kitchen table, before she looked up at him.
"By the way...congradulations on the twins...and your marraige with Aine...you are a very lucky man"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff