Welcome to Gaia! ::

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Here ye, all ye lads and lasses. Here ye might call upon that rascal Odanodan, for they say that to catch the glimpse of a leprechaun is said to bring you great fortune. But should ye eyes stray from his, will ye be figurin' out that ye trickster will be gone in a heartbeat

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

What great fortunes of shimmering gold will you bestow upon me, Odanodan? What fair rainbows will you send my way with gales of clover and wishes, Odanodan? ♣
Vitahli
What great fortunes of shimmering gold will you bestow upon me, Odanodan? What fair rainbows will you send my way with gales of clover and wishes, Odanodan? ♣
Top o' the mornin' to ya! Just kidding, nobody actually says that.

Space Otaku

he;s been spotted again!

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli

Unless he's trying to take the piss out of someone. Odanodan, are ye trying to take the piss out o' me, rascal? ♣
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli

Unless he's trying to take the piss out of someone. Odanodan, are ye trying to take the piss out o' me, rascal? ♣
Well, well, Vitahli, you quoted me! ...Congratulations....

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli

Bloody well I did, Odanodan. Look, I've summoned ye faster than ol' Dumbledore does his Fawks ♣
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli

Bloody well I did, Odanodan. Look, I've summoned ye faster than ol' Dumbledore does his Fawks ♣
Really Vitahli, have ya' nothin' better to do than quote me all day?

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli

Quite the opposite, my dear fey ratfink. I've got many a pleasures to pursure other than to converse with you, but alas, you see: I am no fool. If I take me eyes off of ye, you'll be gone in a heartbeat with all me treasure emotion_donotwant
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli

Quite the opposite, my dear fey ratfink. I've got many a pleasures to pursure other than to converse with you, but alas, you see: I am no fool. If I take me eyes off of ye, you'll be gone in a heartbeat with all me treasure emotion_donotwant

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan

Really Odanodan, have ya' nothin' better to do than quote me all day? ♣
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan
Vitahli
[NPC] Odanodan

Share some of your gold with me, Odanodan ♣

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

I say, come share ye gold with me, Odanodan!

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Odanodan, share with me your gold ♣

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out