Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
C:

This is funny. It's funnier about halfway through it. Haymitch is still awesome as a Ken doll.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Lurking Lady
*snuggles into* You're always in my thoughts - and this is directed at all iShotters!

I have been such a bad person recently! I've hardly been here emo it's just that I am so tired and have to fight with my mum for the pc.......it sucks!!!

:O Your mum goes online? Pretty tech-savvy of her.
About the only two things my mom use the pc for is MS word, and spider solitaire. haha

Tenacious Rogue

Lea Florens
Lurking Lady
*snuggles into* You're always in my thoughts - and this is directed at all iShotters!

I have been such a bad person recently! I've hardly been here emo it's just that I am so tired and have to fight with my mum for the pc.......it sucks!!!

About the only two things my mom use the pc for is MS word, and spider solitaire. haha

I find that funny.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ecire
Lea Florens
Lurking Lady

I find that funny.

Nothing is as interesting to her as a good game of spider solitaire!
...I still haven't figured out how to beat that game.

Tenacious Rogue

Lea Florens
Ecire
Lea Florens
Lurking Lady

I find that funny.

Nothing is as interesting to her as a good game of spider solitaire!
...I still haven't figured out how to beat that game.

really?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces