Welcome to Gaia! ::

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dorian_Archer
*settles comfortably in the graceful waltz*

Pleasure to meet you, Kyouya Ootori. My name is Dorian Archer.

*smiles softly, literally seeming to float along the floor with you.*

"The pleasure is all mine, Dorian-san," Kyouya averred with a calm smile. It was to his satisfaction that he noticed she seemed comfortable with dancing, and chose to raise the complexity of their steps a bit, to see if she'd prefer more of a challenge. "May I ask what brings you to this lovely event?"

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rhielle
*Thinking aloud* A little free time? Mr. Ootori, that's a bit of a shock coming from you. Well now! Go on, you can't make the other ladies wait! *makes a tiny gesture with her hands to attend to the next in line. As she stood by in wait of her turn, she idly sips on some punch and watches him move amongst swirling colors*

*smiles upon being asked to dance* Of course. *places her hand upon his palm and allows him to take lead* I should be the one thanking you.

*perhaps a bit of a smile -- clearly his reputation for being busy has preceded him -- before being shooed off*

++++

*wraps his free arm around her waist as they find a spot on the dance floor* Not at all -- it's my pleasure. *as they glide into the beginnings of the music, he seems to take time to study her, seeking ... what? Unknown. But whatever his conclusions, a small smile crosses his face* "Did I miss a memo? I wasn't aware the promenade was masquerade-themed ..."

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
White Blank Page
i need a drink first

I'd be glad to bring you one if you'd like -- though I'm afraid you'd have to settle for non-alcoholic if I did. The perils of being seventeen. *wry smile*

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
cottoncandyFRIZZ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  YES! ALL HAIL IBUKI! TIME FOR MY PRIZE! ♬
                                  ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
                                  sure, why not? i'm looking for a certain person, though... *holds your hand*

*sweeps you off to the dance floor* Well, I hope I prove to be a pleasant diversion for the time being, then. May I inquire as to whom you're looking for, mademoiselle?

Familiar Seeker

Ootori_K
Rhielle
*Thinking aloud* A little free time? Mr. Ootori, that's a bit of a shock coming from you. Well now! Go on, you can't make the other ladies wait! *makes a tiny gesture with her hands to attend to the next in line. As she stood by in wait of her turn, she idly sips on some punch and watches him move amongst swirling colours*

*smiles upon being asked to dance* Of course. *places her hand upon his palm and allows him to take lead* I should be the one thanking you.

*perhaps a bit of a smile -- clearly his reputation for being busy has preceded him -- before being shooed off*

++++

*wraps his free arm around her waist as they find a spot on the dance floor* Not at all -- it's my pleasure. *as they glide into the beginnings of the music, he seems to take time to study her, seeking ... what? Unknown. But whatever his conclusions, a small smile crosses his face* "Did I miss a memo? I wasn't aware the promenade was masquerade-themed ..."

She kept her head held high, eyes locked with his as they began to dance. She smiled, perhaps to provide an air of comfort. Instead it only made a tension rise, inevitable really, with the silence the smile bore. His scrutiny wasn't helping either.

Her latch on on his arm tightened. "W-well! There's no reason not to wear a masque now, is there, Mr. Ootori?" she quipped in her defense. "It happens to tie my whole outfit together. It just wouldn't work without it, and--! Ahhh, I'm not expecting you to understand," she laughed the matter away with a simpering tone.

((lol im switching to paragraphs. with the way you write it seems to flow better that way. sweatdrop
And maybe i should send you some character info via PM to help this get somewhere but for now I have to run! ))

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Ootori_K
*sweeps you off to the dance floor* Well, I hope I prove to be a pleasant diversion for the time being, then. May I inquire as to whom you're looking for, mademoiselle?

*looks at you and blushes intensely*
                                  um, that shopkeeper, from l-la victoire...

Friendly Genius

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Ootori_K
*lingers in a corner of the room, carefully appreciating the details of the decor and the selection of the music, before quietly moving towards the center*

It's rare that I get a chance to slip away from the host club, and it's rather nice to attend a party I had no hand in orchestrating ...

Would you care to dance? *bows, and offers a slim-fingered hand*
Yes you may *you take her hand and lead me on to dance floor*

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rhielle
She kept her head held high, eyes locked with his as they began to dance. She smiled, perhaps to provide an air of comfort. Instead it only made a tension rise, inevitable really, with the silence the smile bore. His scrutiny wasn't helping either.

Her latch on on his arm tightened. "W-well! There's no reason not to wear a masque now, is there, Mr. Ootori?" she quipped in her defense. "It happens to tie my whole outfit together. It just wouldn't work without it, and--! Ahhh, I'm not expecting you to understand," she laughed the matter away with a simpering tone.

((lol im switching to paragraphs. with the way you write it seems to flow better that way. sweatdrop
And maybe i should send you some character info via PM to help this get somewhere but for now I have to run! ))

(( Fair enough! Send me information when you have time, but in the meantime ... ))

A subtle easing of the hand at the small of her back indicated, You're tense. Relax. While pressure was one of the tactics Kyouya would often employ, letting it become physically visible in their dance didn't strike him as beneficial. And although he was accustomed to being intimidating, he wondered briefly -- just how much of this was an act on her part?

He decided to play along, and see where she'd go with it. "Perhaps you're right. Fashion is not my forte," he agreed lightly. "Would you care to explain, or would you prefer to leave me lingering in the dark?"

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
cottoncandyFRIZZ
                                  *looks at you and blushes intensely*
                                  um, that shopkeeper, from l-la victoire...

*quirks an eyebrow in amusement* I think the cat would be a rather short dance partner ... ah, you mean Cygnus-san? I'm afraid I haven't seen him yet, but perhaps he's around somewhere ...

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Fallen_Angel_1982
Yes you may *you take her hand and lead me on to dance floor*

Ah, thank you, mademoiselle. *clasps one hand lightly and places the other at the small of your back* Have you been enjoying the party thus far?

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Ootori_K
*quirks an eyebrow in amusement* I think the cat would be a rather short dance partner ... ah, you mean Cygnus-san? I'm afraid I haven't seen him yet, but perhaps he's around somewhere ...

*sighs* i sure hope so...
                                  *finds myself looking at you and immediately looks away, blushing*

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
cottoncandyFRIZZ
                                  *sighs* i sure hope so...
                                  *finds myself looking at you and immediately looks away, blushing*

*draws her along the dance floor, as lightly as if they were floating* Patience cures all, I'm sure. Perhaps he's had to ensure that Jet didn't get into the tuna or catnip while he was out.

*if he notices the soft color in her cheeks, he says nothing -- but files it away for later* May I ask what sort of things interest you, miss ... ? *a soft prompt for her name, as he's realized that she hasn't mentioned it -- and to be fair, he hasn't told her his ... *

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Ootori_K
*draws her along the dance floor, as lightly as if they were floating* Patience cures all, I'm sure. Perhaps he's had to ensure that Jet didn't get into the tuna or catnip while he was out.

*if he notices the soft color in her cheeks, he says nothing -- but files it away for later* May I ask what sort of things interest you, miss ... ? *a soft prompt for her name, as he's realized that she hasn't mentioned it -- and to be fair, he hasn't told her his ... *

aah...! you can me frizz. kind of an odd nickname, don't you think?
                                  *looks at the ceiling while she thinks*
                                  i like reading, oh and eating! *giggles*

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
cottoncandyFRIZZ
                                  aah...! you can me frizz. kind of an odd nickname, don't you think?
                                  *looks at the ceiling while she thinks*
                                  i like reading, oh and eating! *giggles*

A pleasure, then, Miss Frizz. I'm Kyouya Ootori. *since bowing isn't quite an option when he's dancing, he settles for a polite inclination of the head, instead*

I enjoy reading too -- and a good meal on occasion. *probably the understatement of the week, as the wealthy young man's family has their own private chef* What genres do you find most to your taste -- both for reading and for cuisines?

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Ootori_K
A pleasure, then, Miss Frizz. I'm Kyouya Ootori. *since bowing isn't quite an option when he's dancing, he settles for a polite inclination of the head, instead*

I enjoy reading too -- and a good meal on occasion. *probably the understatement of the week, as the wealthy young man's family has their own private chef* What genres do you find most to your taste -- both for reading and for cuisines?

*she smiles* pleased to meet you, ootori-san!
                                  hmm, m-my favorites? wow, there are a lot... *she pauses for a while to think, then her eyes light up when she answers*
                                  adventure and dystopian novels are my favorite, and when it comes to non-fiction books, i like the ones related to psychology and humanities.
                                  food? i would anything, honestly, but i like pasta best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff