Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shoujo Phantom

13,225 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Oh dear, I was too late to this event. INTERNET WHY MUST YOU CUT OFF FOR SO LONG AND COME BACK FOUR DAYS AFTER THIS EVENT WAS OVER???

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???? gonk

Can anyone tell me what the items you got were? At least that may solace me for my loss in this heroic battle/showdown. emo

Magical Kitten

7,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Dhammy Padalecki
Oh dear, I was too late to this event. INTERNET WHY MUST YOU CUT OFF FOR SO LONG AND COME BACK FOUR DAYS AFTER THIS EVENT WAS OVER???

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???? gonk

Can anyone tell me what the items you got were? At least that may solace me for my loss in this heroic battle/showdown. emo

for us who were on the mahou shoujo side we got this brooch that i am currently wearing in the middle of my chest
those that were sentai hero got a black belt which i think is cool
you can get the things in the marketplace if you feel like buying the item

Shoujo Phantom

13,225 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
hailey pixie
Dhammy Padalecki

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???? gonk

for us who were on the mahou shoujo side we got this brooch that i am currently wearing in the middle of my chest

Thank you very much. What are the names though? sweatdrop

Romantic Mage

12,740 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I was really bummbed when the event ended. I wasn't on and ended being a hero :,(

Wintry Avenger

what ever happened?

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
rimedragona
Prodigal trailblazer
rimedragona
Prodigal trailblazer
rimedragona
Prodigal trailblazer
wheres my item?
You are looking extremely adorable today. smile

And I believe they said sometime midweek after it ended. No exact date of arrival.
thank you
now go beat the mods up until they cough up our items! >:3

Well, they did it without me having to beat anyone up. smile Are you happy with the item?

at first no.. but it covers a spot on my outfit perfectly so yes.
you?
Happy enough. smile I knew it was going to be a feminine item when I joined my side, though. ^^; I just... don't like sentai.

I'm sure I'll make use of it at some point. :3 Kekeke... maybe I'll go drag for a bit.

its not that drastic althoug you did work for it.

Magical Kitten

7,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Dhammy Padalecki
hailey pixie
Dhammy Padalecki

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY???? gonk

Thank you very much. What are the names though? sweatdrop
Sorry I didn't answer this sooner, but I'm pretty sure it's just Mahou Shoujo brooch & Sentai Hero belt
if you can't find it in the marketplace you can click on what people have equipped if they have it on and then click on it and go to the marketplace listing through there
I have the brooch on so you can click mine if it isn't working and you could go into one of the Sentai threads to find someone wearing it

Fashionable Genius

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I didn't get either item confused

Ice-Cold Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash