• Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Maguspaladin
Fuarie
Maguspaladin
Fuarie
Maguspaladin
I usually roleplay in my thread

I usually only do a thread RP when there are a lot of characters involved. In that case a thread is easier to keep track of each character.
my thread isn't a set story it's more of a roleplaying hang out thread where no one is pressured into the giant stories that go stagnate when one or more people don't post

I shy away from group rps because someone always get left behind or like you said the story dies because people stop posting. I do however like to play multiple characters and create my own universe so to speak. I like originality and coloring outside of the lines.
you'd probably have fun in my thread

Eh I am too shy for groups besides I fear that I have gotten rusty as my private RPs tend to drop after just a few days or posts ;-;

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Princess Voltari
Maguspaladin
says the one who was Aiming at my face

"It was a reflex! Unllike your grabby hands." <<#
what can I say I see something I like and I gotta get a good feel for it

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Maguspaladin

"Mhmm. And how's that been workin' for ya?" =.=

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Krayzie537
No, I'm fabulous, and everyone loves me.

... Jk, nobody ever responds to me rofl

Don't take it personally, people just tend to not see comments unless you quote, especially if the thread is busy.
yeah that's true

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Elena Kiara
Maguspaladin
yeah that's true but still atleast someone could've atleast said something

It's funnier if you're ignored in the towns app. xD I've once started "running" all around a user saying hi. It was my only time to go trolling a bit.
I never troll unless it's voltari over there I like to mess with her sometimes

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Princess Voltari
Maguspaladin

"Mhmm. And how's that been workin' for ya?" =.=
I have more nerve here offline I'm too nervous

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Fuarie
Maguspaladin
Fuarie
Maguspaladin
Fuarie
Maguspaladin
I usually roleplay in my thread

I usually only do a thread RP when there are a lot of characters involved. In that case a thread is easier to keep track of each character.
my thread isn't a set story it's more of a roleplaying hang out thread where no one is pressured into the giant stories that go stagnate when one or more people don't post

I shy away from group rps because someone always get left behind or like you said the story dies because people stop posting. I do however like to play multiple characters and create my own universe so to speak. I like originality and coloring outside of the lines.
you'd probably have fun in my thread

Eh I am too shy for groups besides I fear that I have gotten rusty as my private RPs tend to drop after just a few days or posts ;-;
I think you'd be fine in my thread

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Maguspaladin

Well no need to be nervous, though I would hope you don't go around grabbing girls irl. They don't like that. =w=;

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Princess Voltari
Maguspaladin

Well no need to be nervous, though I would hope you don't go around grabbing girls irl. They don't like that. =w=;
please I can barely talk to them beyond things related to work when dealing with customers, especially when one catches my eye, till I see their boyfriend that is or find out they're way way younger then me

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Maguspaladin
please I can barely talk to them beyond things related to work when dealing with customers, especially when one catches my eye, till I see their boyfriend that is or find out they're way way younger then me

I hear that...I suck at estimating people's ages haha. I've just sort of given up on that part of life for now. I just wanna make some mature adult friends and help out more at the shop I'm interning at.

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Princess Voltari
Maguspaladin

I hear that...I suck at estimating people's ages haha. I've just sort of given up on that part of life for now. I just wanna make some mature adult friends and help out more at the shop I'm interning at.
well I've already told you about my situation

chokapendragon's Princess

Sarcastic Nymph

Ah...I'm normally a thread-murderer. I post, and no one ever posts a message there again.

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Dapper Rose
Ah...I'm normally a thread-murderer. I post, and no one ever posts a message there again.
don't kill mine then

chokapendragon's Princess

Sarcastic Nymph

Maguspaladin
Dapper Rose
don't kill mine then

Oh not purposely! It's just some weird chance thing. But I feel you, dude.

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Dapper Rose
Maguspaladin
Dapper Rose
don't kill mine then

Oh not purposely! It's just some weird chance thing. But I feel you, dude.
thats gotta be some bad luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces