demonlord1313
wowo what you do

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
Mooncicky
I assume you are not happy with that because you had so much to do like going out with friends and acting crazy and things. But I woud take your life, really, because my parents are so strict that they never, NEVER let me go out and I'm 17 next month. So I would have 6-week-punishment for a free life after. Thik about it. It'll be ok. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
Mooncicky
I assume you are not happy with that because you had so much to do like going out with friends and acting crazy and things. But I woud take your life, really, because my parents are so strict that they never, NEVER let me go out and I'm 17 next month. So I would have 6-week-punishment for a free life after. Thik about it. It'll be ok. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
Mooncicky

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
Mooncicky

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
Mooncicky

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
Mooncicky

Greedy Genius

4,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Profitable 100
Mooncicky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff