Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
If money were no object, I would travel with my boyfriend for the whole entire week off I have from college. We have a huge list of places we would like to visit throughout the US and the World as well. First we'd go to Vegas then places like Miami, L.A., Washington, San Diego, San Francisco. Places like that.

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Ryla Raelynn
There is a rave going on this weekend and I would love to go to that....but of course I can't because no money and no one to go with

Oh what rave was that? If you like raving are you 18 or older because then you could come out to EDC Vegas and rave it up with me.

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I wish i could go to new york v.v i'm in spring break n its almost over D:

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Emeralds_Ecstasy
If money were no object, I would travel with my boyfriend for the whole entire week off I have from college. We have a huge list of places we would like to visit throughout the US and the World as well. First we'd go to Vegas then places like Miami, L.A., Washington, San Diego, San Francisco. Places like that.
ikr if money were no object 4 me i would like 2 go to my country cuz i think its summer over their D: wait actually i think its fall...
Spring break just started for me...

I wish I was at another place in the US other than New York...

:/

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
l Venus l
Spring break just started for me...

I wish I was at another place in the US other than New York...

:/
tru tru wat bout Florida?
I wish I could go to a beach where they have some sort of all day long and forever partay and drinking all night long.
Then I'd like to go to Lalapalooza or Bannaroo where they also party but it's a hell lot better because they have all sorts of bands I like and what not!!!
cat_xd cat_xd cat_xd cat_neutral cat_neutral cat_neutral cat_mrgreen cat_mrgreen cat_mrgreen
yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_tea yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pie yum_pie yum_donut yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
User ImageUser ImageI wish I was able to stay healthy over Spring Break, save up enough money, get a passport (I'll need one if I get opportunities to travel in university), and go on a trip to Europe.

5,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
wish it was nice so i could go onto the beach instead of being stuck in a hotel room all day sad

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
cs7man16
wish it was nice so i could go onto the beach instead of being stuck in a hotel room all day :
u on vacation? N how come ur stuck in their??
Have anime convention road trip with my buddies.

But none of us can drive on our own (yet), I'm stuck with an allergy/cold, one of my bff's has a school charity concert to play in and the next convention is later this month (which I am attending)
Be either snowboarding down a mountain or chilling on the beach User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Explorer

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
garra098's avatar ruby6176's avatar sammy195's avatar iiSexii_AnGelz's avatar JJFireflames's avatar parrish_broadnax's avatar
I wish I could go to Florida again. How I dream of going to Universal Studios!!!
I wish I didn't have homework crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces