Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
what do you guys wish you can do during spring break? What i wish to do during spring break is go to my country for about a week n hang out with my family cuz i miss them soo much :'( another wish is to go to a water park with like lots of friends or have a pool party XD
I wish I did not have to write a ten page paper. Yup.

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Second Impressions
DANG! gonk dat really sucks if i were u before spring break starts like if your school have a writing center or something similar you should go their and work it with them or you should work it with a teacher :/

Dapper Dabbler

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I wish my nose wasn't spewing blood everywhere and that I wasn't sick for spring break. gonk
Renchan24
Second Impressions
DANG! gonk dat really sucks if i were u before spring break starts like if your school have a writing center or something similar you should go their and work it with them or you should work it with a teacher :/

I work a lot so I don't have much time to write before hand, I did research but I had to wait til this week to do more.

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
There is a rave going on this weekend and I would love to go to that....but of course I can't because no money and no one to go with

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ryla Raelynn
There is a rave going on this weekend and I would love to go to that....but of course I can't because no money and no one to go with
why wont you get a part time job for that and find someone who would like to force the best friends alwyas work XD

Interesting Werewolf

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i wish i could go swimming

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I wish I could spend a week at the beach

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
LovableKitty84
D: ikr I wanna do that too

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Renchan24
Ryla Raelynn
why wont you get a part time job for that and find someone who would like to force the best friends alwyas work XD

I actually work full time (with horses) and we are just so tired to go that we can't! we do lots of movie nights......

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Renchan24
LovableKitty84

I live like 15 min from the beach and its not all its cracked up to be.....no parking ever, people CONSTANTLY walking around, jogging and walking their dogs and its always cold at night. I hate it. you can say I take it for granted but I have always had it basically as my backyard but its always buzzing with people and it gets annoying sometimes. Some peace and quiet would be nice!

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ryla Raelynn
Renchan24
Ryla Raelynn

I actually work full time (with horses) and we are just so tired to go that we can't! we do lots of movie nights......
ohh no wonder i wish i could help u buuut to tired 2 think ~_~

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Ryla Raelynn
Renchan24
LovableKitty84

I live like 15 min from the beach and its not all its cracked up to be.....no parking ever, people CONSTANTLY walking around, jogging and walking their dogs and its always cold at night. I hate it. you can say I take it for granted but I have always had it basically as my backyard but its always buzzing with people and it gets annoying sometimes. Some peace and quiet would be nice!
ur totaly right.... XD no lie first time hearing stuff from a person HATIN a beach XD but look at bright site at least u got a nice view biggrin

Familiar Fatcat

I wish I could turn back time so that it's the first day of my spring break again,
      and I could do things I wanted to, rather than waste my time babysitting and staying in the house.

emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces