LOL you should of recorded that lol xp rofl xd
That guy deserves an award x3

Friendly Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
life is indeed full of odd creatures on the bus or off,
and there but for the heavenly Grace go thee, m'dear.
That musta been awk.. Nothing like that's ever happened to me when I take the bus. LOOL

Anxious Bunny

Melishua
So Yesterday I decided to take the bus to my friends house.
While i was on the bus, This "special" Man sat a few seats away from me.
I offered to stand because an old lady came on the bus, and she was reading newspapers.
When the guy got off the bus he grabbed her newspapers and started ripping them up in front of her face, making weird noises.
then he threw the pieces at me (i was standing)
Picked them back up, and he started eating them and started spitting it everywhere o-o
The pieces went on my shoe.
Fml T__T

And this is why I have a panic attack when ever I have to ride it. I once tried in the shower for 15 minutes because I had to ride the bus.

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
So what does the bus driver do?
When I was in sixth grade there were these eighth graders on my bus...

They all kept saying one of them had a crush on me, happened every day, at one point they said the guy's closet was filled with pictures of me.

To this day I'm still confused. XD

Beloved Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
i dont like taking the bus i got food throne at me and the food ruined what i was wearing ...it was picture day ...and so far i try to blend in the crowd everyday at school....

Otherworldly Huntress

Im glad there aren't any buses other then school buses where I live! emotion_sweatdrop

Tipsy Flatterer

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
I once had a man follow me and my girlfriend around while we were walking through a mall parking lot. Yeah, pulled up behind us and said:
"Aye! I ain't tryin' to be weird or nuthin, but ya'll make that vanilla chocolate chip work out!"
Then he drove away...
(My girlfriend is white and I'm mixed, by the way.)

4,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
I've got a more traumatizing story.. I was at the mall with my friend when I decided to take the bus because I wanted to go back early. It was my first time on the bus and I was being all awkward at the front of the bus, as a horde of 12 year old swagster kids at the back of the bus just got out of school. I stood in front of an elderly man hanging on to the pole for dear life. Maybe five minutes I felt his head on the back of mine, fast forward another few and his hand was on my sides.. I was so scared that I couldn't move, thinking "CAN ANYBODY SEE WHATS GOING ON?!" This continued another few minutes until the next bus stop when the bus driver turned around and said "Get the hell off my bus!" The elderly man looked at him saying "I didn't dun meen no harm, now I feeeel baad." He either was drugged out of his mind or was mentally retarded.. Needless to say he did get off the bus and when my stop came, I RAN off the bus. This was even more terrifying to me as I am a 16 year old boy who doesn't consider himself all that attractive.

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Melishua
So Yesterday I decided to take the bus to my friends house.
While i was on the bus, This "special" Man sat a few seats away from me.
I offered to stand because an old lady came on the bus, and she was reading newspapers.
When the guy got off the bus he grabbed her newspapers and started ripping them up in front of her face, making weird noises.
then he threw the pieces at me (i was standing)
Picked them back up, and he started eating them and started spitting it everywhere o-o
The pieces went on my shoe.
Fml T__T

Wow, he puts the S in "special" alright! emotion_facepalm

Mega Hunter

Well this history not happen in a bus, but is pretty similar;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items