Welcome to Gaia! ::

RIDDLE OF JUDGES 14:

Out of the eater came something to eat, And out of the strong came something sweet. What is SWEETER THAN HONEY? And what is STRONGER THAN A LION?

PSALMS 22:12-13,21(NKJV)
Ps 22:12 (NKJV) Many BULLS have surrounded Me; Strong BULLS of Bashan have encircled Me.
Ps 22:13 (NKJV) THEY gape at Me with their MOUTHS, Like a RAGING AND ROARING LION.
Ps 22:21 (NKJV) Save Me from the LION'S MOUTH And from the horns of the wild OXEN! You have answered Me.

The answer to the RIDDLE, came actually from Will Rogers 100 years ago even though he never stated that he solved the RIDDLE - By Will of God Roger that!:

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/after_eating_an_entire_bull-a_mountain_lion_felt/332691.html

“After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.
Will Rogers quotes (American entertainer, famous for his pithy and homespun humour, 1879-1935)

Partying Knight

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Thats great

Alien Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Awesomesauce

Invisible Fatcat

Distinct Noob

I wouldn't have thought of that, so, what ever floats your boat.

Interesting Genius

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't understand
My name is memories
I don't understand

-----------------------
RIDDLE OF JUDGES 14:

Out of the eater came something to eat, And out of the strong came something sweet. What is SWEETER THAN HONEY? And what is STRONGER THAN A LION?
-----------------------
Both the TRUTH and BULL are sweeter than honey coming from the mouth. But unlike the TRUTH which is often BITTER to the stomach if you accept it - BULL will be stronger than a LION in its deception and won't be bitter to stomach when you attempt to digest it.

Who is the LION? The LION of the the Tribe of Judah - Jesus Christ! And He is the TRUTH - He is also the WAY and the LIFE!

I appreciate that you made me explain this. It speaks to your desire for the truth!
-Patrick of the JESUS RESURRECTION PROJECT - JRP or jesusresurrectionproject.com which is not quite up and running yet as I am just starting out in the development of this website.

"Knowedge [or TRUTH] increases sorrow" - Ecclesiastes 1:18

Interesting Genius

7,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Jikpamu
My name is memories
I don't understand

-----------------------
RIDDLE OF JUDGES 14:

-----------------------
Both the TRUTH and BULL are sweeter than honey coming from the mouth. But unlike the TRUTH which is often BITTER to the stomach if you accept it - BULL will be stronger than a LION in its deception and won't be bitter to stomach when you attempt to digest it.

Who is the LION? The LION of the the Tribe of Judah - Jesus Christ! And He is the TRUTH - He is also the WAY and the LIFE!

I appreciate that you made me explain this. It speaks to your desire for the truth!
-Patrick of the JESUS RESURRECTION PROJECT - JRP or jesusresurrectionproject.com which is not quite up and running yet as I am just starting out in the development of this website.

aha, that explain why I didn't understand it, different religion smile

32,590 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
You might get a better response in the Heaven forum. Maybe. IDK what they talk about in there, though, come to think of it.

Quotable Autobiographer

8,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
That is so cool! How did you stumble upon that?

Quotable Autobiographer

8,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Jikpamu
My name is memories
I don't understand

-----------------------
RIDDLE OF JUDGES 14:

-----------------------

I cannot believe you got all that from the Bible.
It makes one wonder where the slang usage of "bull" originated.
Very interesting piece of finding though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff