Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Juutilainen
During the beginning of my spring break, I was simply driving to a job interview. I was driving safely and followed traffic rules, like I always do. Then, as I was approaching this intersection, the light turned red. So I slowed down carefully and came to a full stop shortly after.

Now, while I was just peacefully waiting for the light to turn green, I heard a loud screeching sound behind me. I looked at my rearview mirror and saw a brown car coming straight at me at full speed. I had no time to react, so I stepped on the brakes hard and braced myself. Then, that brown car hit my car's rear at full force and I was thrown towards my steering wheel. Luckily, I didn't hit my head on the wheel, and no one was seriously hurt.

Apparently, that brown car rammed my car because another car, a navy blue car, rammed the brown car from behind. It so happened that the driver of the navy blue car wasn't paying attention, and ended up not braking in time when he approached the busy intersection. So because of his carelessness, he caused a chain collision, and now my car's rear portion is wrecked. The brown car is in even poorer condition; both its front and back portions are totaled. The worst part is that the navy blue car, the one that caused the chain collision, was the least damaged out of the three cars!

So now, around two weeks after the accident, I'm still waiting for the other guys' insurance companies to send me their payment for the damages they caused. Geez, I drive safely and follow traffic rules, yet some idiot still manages to get me involved in a car accident. I must be one unlucky person... stare

i guess bad luck maybe o.o;
Juutilainen
During the beginning of my spring break, I was simply driving to a job interview. I was driving safely and followed traffic rules, like I always do. Then, as I was approaching this intersection, the light turned red. So I slowed down carefully and came to a full stop shortly after.

Now, while I was just peacefully waiting for the light to turn green, I heard a loud screeching sound behind me. I looked at my rearview mirror and saw a brown car coming straight at me at full speed. I had no time to react, so I stepped on the brakes hard and braced myself. Then, that brown car hit my car's rear at full force and I was thrown towards my steering wheel. Luckily, I didn't hit my head on the wheel, and no one was seriously hurt.

Apparently, that brown car rammed my car because another car, a navy blue car, rammed the brown car from behind. It so happened that the driver of the navy blue car wasn't paying attention, and ended up not braking in time when he approached the busy intersection. So because of his carelessness, he caused a chain collision, and now my car's rear portion is wrecked. The brown car is in even poorer condition; both its front and back portions are totaled. The worst part is that the navy blue car, the one that caused the chain collision, was the least damaged out of the three cars!

So now, around two weeks after the accident, I'm still waiting for the other guys' insurance companies to send me their payment for the damages they caused. Geez, I drive safely and follow traffic rules, yet some idiot still manages to get me involved in a car accident. I must be one unlucky person... stare

Sorry to hear about your story. At least you are alive. I've gotten in a car accident once in my life. That was all. The rest I have had traffic tickets for stupid & ridiculous stuff. Even went to a driving class, where at the end they gave all of us free passes for a comedy club & we ate for free. But we had to stay there for 8 hours straight on a Saturday. That sucked big time. We took breaks in between though. At the least the comedian was very funny. Yep, 0% tolerance in Texas.
well i've never been in a car crash but i'd think it'd suck...
i've been run over almost 2 times though...

Shy Seeker

JXjx
tl;dr
I got hit by a car once,
That was fun s**t.

are you crazy?! i think you have a serious problem with you.. hitting a car is very dangerous what if you broke your bones or worse major damage to the brain.. or even killing yourself... neutral
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
tl;dr
I got hit by a car once,
That was fun s**t.

are you crazy?! i think you have a serious problem with you.. hitting a car is very dangerous what if you broke your bones or worse major damage to the brain.. or even killing yourself... neutral

Aha, it was fine though,
The adrenaline rush was incredible.

Shy Seeker

JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
tl;dr
I got hit by a car once,
That was fun s**t.

Aha, it was fine though,

ohh!!! its very scary hitting a car!!! if i were you i would not say fun... i mean dude hitting a car! thats insanity.......
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
tl;dr
I got hit by a car once,
That was fun s**t.

Aha, it was fine though,

ohh!!! its very scary hitting a car!!! if i were you i would not say fun... i mean dude hitting a car! thats insanity.......

xd it was my fault but whatevs,
I left a foot and a half dent in it with my elbow.
I felt pretty BA.

Shy Seeker

JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
tl;dr
I got hit by a car once,
That was fun s**t.

Aha, it was fine though,

I felt pretty BA.

well you should be careful next time... before you kill yourself... crazy person..... your family would really be sick just worrying about you.... so take care of yourself
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
tl;dr
I got hit by a car once,
That was fun s**t.

Aha, it was fine though,

I felt pretty BA.

well you should be careful next time... before you kill yourself... crazy person..... your family would really be sick just worrying about you.... so take care of yourself

Aha ok,
Thank you.

Shy Seeker

JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx

Aha, it was fine though,

I felt pretty BA.

Aha ok,
Thank you.

you should... promise me you will not do reckless things again....
Juutilainen

This kind of thing breaks my heart when I hear about it. I'm in the same boat as you, in instances where I follow rules but I'm always the one who gets burned. I'm sure it'll all work out for the best.

Look at things like this: You've benefited because this was a learning experience for you.

Christopher
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx

Aha, it was fine though,

I felt pretty BA.

Aha ok,
Thank you.

No promises.

Shy Seeker

JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx
regret_elyza_damn
JXjx

I felt pretty BA.

Aha ok,
Thank you.

No promises.

man! if you would not promise you'll turn your head again... turning painful things to an entertainment..... that just wrong.....
It dosen't matter how great of a driver you are, it just takes a split second where someone else ******** up and totally ******** up your life. I was driving home from work, I was crossing though a main cross street, Some little punk a** kid thought he could come from a dead stop and out run me. I hit him and my car spun. and it wasn't pretty. A year and a half later I still have back pain and lots of memory lost. :/ so you could be the best driver in the world and all it takes is one ******** up from someone else and there isn't anything you can do. It may sound stupid but wear your seat belt. It kept me from going though the windshield.

This is what was left of my car. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces