Welcome to Gaia! ::

During the beginning of my spring break, I was simply driving to a job interview. I was driving safely and followed traffic rules, like I always do. Then, as I was approaching this intersection, the light turned red. So I slowed down carefully and came to a full stop shortly after.

Now, while I was just peacefully waiting for the light to turn green, I heard a loud screeching sound behind me. I looked at my rearview mirror and saw a brown car coming straight at me at full speed. I had no time to react, so I stepped on the brakes hard and braced myself. Then, that brown car hit my car's rear at full force and I was thrown towards my steering wheel. Luckily, I didn't hit my head on the wheel, and no one was seriously hurt.

Apparently, that brown car rammed my car because another car, a navy blue car, rammed the brown car from behind. It so happened that the driver of the navy blue car wasn't paying attention, and ended up not braking in time when he approached the busy intersection. So because of his carelessness, he caused a chain collision, and now my car's rear portion is wrecked. The brown car is in even poorer condition; both its front and back portions are totaled. The worst part is that the navy blue car, the one that caused the chain collision, was the least damaged out of the three cars!

So now, around two weeks after the accident, I'm still waiting for the other guys' insurance companies to send me their payment for the damages they caused. Geez, I drive safely and follow traffic rules, yet some idiot still manages to get me involved in a car accident. I must be one unlucky person... stare
Juutilainen
During the beginning of my spring break, I was simply driving to a job interview. I was driving safely and followed traffic rules, like I always do. Then, as I was approaching this intersection, the light turned red. So I slowed down carefully and came to a full stop shortly after.

Now, while I was just peacefully waiting for the light to turn green, I heard a loud screeching sound behind me. I looked at my rearview mirror and saw a brown car coming straight at me at full speed. I had no time to react, so I stepped on the brakes hard and braced myself. Then, that brown car hit my car's rear at full force and I was thrown towards my steering wheel. Luckily, I didn't hit my head on the wheel, and no one was seriously hurt.

Apparently, that brown car rammed my car because another car, a navy blue car, rammed the brown car from behind. It so happened that the driver of the navy blue car wasn't paying attention, and ended up not braking in time when he approached the busy intersection. So because of his carelessness, he caused a chain collision, and now my car's rear portion is wrecked. The brown car is in even poorer condition; both its front and back portions are totaled. The worst part is that the navy blue car, the one that caused the chain collision, was the least damaged out of the three cars!

So now, around two weeks after the accident, I'm still waiting for the other guys' insurance companies to send me their payment for the damages they caused. Geez, I drive safely and follow traffic rules, yet some idiot still manages to get me involved in a car accident. I must be one unlucky person... stare

that sucks...my mom had 2 hav surgery and now my grandma is driving me crazy luckily im gettin 2 stay at my best friends house till she gets back

Nene-pyon's Waifu

Friendly Elder

9,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
You can be the best driver in the world and somehow still get in a car accident. Hell, You don't even need to be in the car.

Sorry that had to happen to you. One of the many reasons why I'm too scared to drive a car. User Image
THAT BITES
so both their companies are paying for your car? ._.
i broke my wrist
tl;dr
I got hit by a car once,
That was fun s**t.
i had a very eventful spring break. its amazing what happens in 11 days. almost a lifetime ago.
i had a very eventful spring break. its amazing what happens in 11 days.
Ayu the Demonic Moofin
so both their companies are paying for your car? ._.

No, only one of the two insurance companies claimed liability for the damages. On the other hand, I still haven't heard from the other insurance company, which really bites.
wow that sucks i am so sorry for chu
hot darkundertaker
i broke my wrist

over spring break? o_O

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, at least you're okay.

User ImageUser Image
This is why planes are safer then cars.
Cars, random people's mistakees kill you, or you kill you, but not many people die.
Planes are only going to crash because of pilot error. But the deaths are significantly greater.

But I doubt you'd see civilians driving planes everywhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff