Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm its weird.

First day of spring break I woke up walked downstairs and hit my head against the window.Then I went to the pool which I flipped out when I saw my bf with a different girl.I saw Clash of the Titans(Amazing movie).My sister came,and well she just came!I stayed home by myself,finally got in trouble because,I was told to clean the kitchen like mop,dishes, then my walked in the door and said "Your 16!You should do what your told",then I gave her my-whatever-face. Then on SB friday,I went roaming in the woods at night and someone jumped out and tackled me,then shined flashlights on my face and said "Ohhhhhh...its only you!Sorry!.Then I went surfing(yes surfing) and skateboarding.Then I went to his place where you put on this suit thing and if you push against something it maked you stick to it.I got into a fight with this girl,she made me flip out on her.Then the school day she told and I got detention smile

~Snowy-miss-do-whatever-I-want-to-do-~
Sounds fun...The getting tackled part sounds fun.

5,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
I went snowboarding screwed my knee up which apparently is cause enough to be taken down on a stretcher. I was really embaressed... but I think the ride down on the strethcher behind the skiier was the best part. I leaned with him and everything went smooth. (I would not let them strap me down so they let me sit up.) The guy had a nice butt.
I HAD A BLAST, I CANT TELL WHAT I DID????

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff