Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I was fine up until the Friday before spring break I woke up in a sick.. I went to school and the nurse said I was fine but in class I was getting really hot then chilly.. I got pulled out and went to a doctor.. Nurse there said I was fine. Talk to the doctor and he said I had Broncidus.. ((Dont know how to spell it)) I spent my spring break drinking Gatorade no food, (Cause I couldn't eat) Coughing up a lung the hole week.... A month later I was still unable to breath properly, but I did get to go to a club and listen to a band play. I was caring my medicine and a blanket though. xp
Avi_Carnival
I was fine up until the Friday before spring break I woke up in a sick.. I went to school and the nurse said I was fine but in class I was getting really hot then chilly.. I got pulled out and went to a doctor.. Nurse there said I was fine. Talk to the doctor and he said I had Broncidus.. ((Dont know how to spell it)) I spent my spring break drinking Gatorade no food, (Cause I couldn't eat) Coughing up a lung the hole week.... A month later I was still unable to breath properly, but I did get to go to a club and listen to a band play. I was caring my medicine and a blanket though. xp

weelll that sucks lol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival

weelll that sucks lol

Yeap ^ ^ Not much fun
Avi_Carnival
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival

weelll that sucks lol

Yeap ^ ^ Not much fun

one time when i was little, we went on vacation, 3 hours drive to an hotel, in mexico.
On the way we stopped to eat. I had some rabitt, it look like rabit, but i think they gave me fried cat, because by the time i got to the hotel, i had fever, and i was throwing up every 15 min,
and we had to come back home early to see the doctor xp

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival

weelll that sucks lol

Yeap ^ ^ Not much fun

one time when i was little, we went on vacation, 3 hours drive to an hotel, in mexico.
On the way we stopped to eat. I had some rabitt, it look like rabit, but i think they gave me fried cat, because by the time i got to the hotel, i had fever, and i was throwing up every 15 min,

Aww man that sucks.. Moral of that story don't ever eat strange meat.
Avi_Carnival
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival

weelll that sucks lol

Yeap ^ ^ Not much fun

yea, when i go back to mexico by plane, i get this flyer about travelers diarrhea XD i never got it thanks to god, but it most suck too lol

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival
armexico2003
Avi_Carnival

weelll that sucks lol

Yeap ^ ^ Not much fun

yea, when i go back to mexico by plane, i get this flyer about travelers diarrhea XD i never got it thanks to god, but it most suck too lol

Yeah that would have suck getting sick twice on the same trip..

Yeah that would have suck getting sick twice on the same trip..

I heard an story on tv, when people go to their honeymoon, and they eat clams and shrimp in the Caribbean they get some times food poisoning , and they cant have fun at their honeymoon night lol

that would really suck XD talk2hand

Dapper Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Bronchitis sucks a**. JS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items