Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
Baby ownz
AnonymousLegionaire
sheleena_marie_moto
ok i went to saracuse for SkillsUSA instead of going to flordia for the week with my class mates its the last day of compotion its after i am evaluated for my speech and im hanging with my emo looking aquentence a bi girl so im hanging with her tile lunch and grab a really shy girl and the emo girls x boyfriend to come wander with me when we get back this kid in my compotion meets up with us so we walk around ditch emo girl and her x then the shy girl ends up having to leave so its me and this kid and once alone we start flirting and telling of our lives next thing i know i have to have a drink so we r in a diserted blocked off corner where theres no one around we r so close together u could feel the intensity growing between us it was amazing and he is like 17 and im 19 right anyways he tells me hes wishing we didnt live so far apart since i live in ny and him in pa and i said u know what im thinkin and hes like what and im like im wishing that we were more alone so i could kiss u and hes like then why dont u so i kiss him and we sort of kiss each other for a while its like the most passonate kisses i have ever had by a person and he holds me so gently but close to him when its time to go we exchange numbers and now we ache to see each other again we understand each other and care and we text each other non stop is this true romance or a one time thing?
I could not find a single punctuation mark in your entire post. How the hell did you go to SkillUSA when your written word skills are so poor?

WOW Your nice...

me or the other person
LOL I was being sarcastic.
he was being an a**
your 19 legal adult move up there near him its your choice if you have money that is confused
my spring break was the bomb i bet mine spring break is much much much better than you guys. i spent my spring at home walking back and forth and sleeping rolleyes rolleyes blaugh blaugh : cool lol xp
went to huntington beach, saw ninja warrior people
i failed at the second obstacle ^^
Baby ownz
AnonymousLegionaire
sheleena_marie_moto
ok i went to saracuse for SkillsUSA instead of going to flordia for the week with my class mates its the last day of compotion its after i am evaluated for my speech and im hanging with my emo looking aquentence a bi girl so im hanging with her tile lunch and grab a really shy girl and the emo girls x boyfriend to come wander with me when we get back this kid in my compotion meets up with us so we walk around ditch emo girl and her x then the shy girl ends up having to leave so its me and this kid and once alone we start flirting and telling of our lives next thing i know i have to have a drink so we r in a diserted blocked off corner where theres no one around we r so close together u could feel the intensity growing between us it was amazing and he is like 17 and im 19 right anyways he tells me hes wishing we didnt live so far apart since i live in ny and him in pa and i said u know what im thinkin and hes like what and im like im wishing that we were more alone so i could kiss u and hes like then why dont u so i kiss him and we sort of kiss each other for a while its like the most passonate kisses i have ever had by a person and he holds me so gently but close to him when its time to go we exchange numbers and now we ache to see each other again we understand each other and care and we text each other non stop is this true romance or a one time thing?
I could not find a single punctuation mark in your entire post. How the hell did you go to SkillUSA when your written word skills are so poor?

WOW Your nice...
Hey, I got ragged on for poor grammar in school. You kids need it to. I don't want people who can't write selling me insurance some day.
AnonymousLegionaire
Baby ownz
AnonymousLegionaire
sheleena_marie_moto

WOW Your nice...
Hey, I got ragged on for poor grammar in school. You kids need it to. I don't want people who can't write selling me insurance some day.

Oh ok I guess I understand why you would say that.
Baby ownz
AnonymousLegionaire
sheleena_marie_moto

WOW Your nice...

Hahahaha. Yeah really

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
lol blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash