Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hows ya break?
i went to the mall about five times im going rollerskating saturday......not really going how i planned sad but thats okay smile
My breaks boring as usual.... Lmao. scream
- Secret Tone -
My breaks boring as usual.... Lmao. scream

awww u didnt do anything?!

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
whee My spring was awesome, got to go to Las Vegas, Nevada and stayed in Circus Circus. I made almost 7,500 tickets and with that, I got 2 Wii Steering Wheels and Video Games, plus a LED sign that says GAME ROOM, and an Angry Birds Poster. I had about 2,000 left over and gave it away. I even played Mini Golf in the Adventure Dome, went to the Buffet, Rock and Rita's, plus had donuts on the last day of staying. After getting home I had a couple days of staying home before my Robotics Competition took place for the next 3 days. I was a scout and saw some cool robots and some funny mess-ups. xd blaugh

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pretty good. Found 30dollars. Bought 2 gaia cash cards. Entered a contest. probably won.
Kurisu Garetto Beru
whee My spring was awesome, got to go to Las Vegas, Nevada and stayed in Circus Circus. I made almost 7,500 tickets and with that, I got 2 Wii Steering Wheels and Video Games, plus a LED sign that says GAME ROOM, and an Angry Birds Poster. I had about 2,000 left over and gave it away. I even played Mini Golf in the Adventure Dome, went to the Buffet, Rock and Rita's, plus had donuts on the last day of staying. After getting home I had a couple days of staying home before my Robotics Competition took place for the next 3 days. I was a scout and saw some cool robots and some funny mess-ups. xd blaugh

WOW!!! sound really exciting biggrin
Rise Above the Edge
Pretty good. Found 30dollars. Bought 2 gaia cash cards. Entered a contest. probably won.

hmmm interesting smile
My break was interesting biggrin I tried getting into a rave but they wouldn't let me in with just a school ID, which is strange because they usually don't even check my ID.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
marcelinebubblegum
My break was interesting biggrin I tried getting into a rave but they wouldn't let me in with just a school ID, which is strange because they usually don't even check my ID.

aww that sucks sad

Shy Fairy

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
My break is going horrible. I have absolutely nothing to do, my mother is over protective so i cant go out with friends, and i cant leave the house on my own. and its all so B-O-R-I-N-G BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff