Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
My spring break hasn't been the best. Is anyone else going through something like this?
And if you are having a great spring break, what have you been doing??

6,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
x-Boxxy123
My spring break hasn't been the best. Is anyone else going through something like this?
And if you are having a great spring break, what have you been doing??

My spring break was last week and it was my bday.. it was alright.. but it could have been better! gonk BUT JUST CHILL IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO

6,775 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
mines going good.

Hygienic Humorist

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mines next week dammit!!!!
Mine is next week too and I know that I'll be disappointed because I always do nothing on my breaks and become mad at myself.

Romantic Fatcat

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Survivor 150
We had to get rid of my dog because he bit my little puppy , My dad cut down my tree, and I mite be grounded from the computer this whole week... But i don't complain

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
my bday was on easter sunday and i got a hello kitty back pack from my sister emotion_awesome 4laugh
I work. Spring Break is DEAD.

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
spring break was 2 weeks ago for me sad wish i had it now, but it was good.

Tricky Bunny

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i had the worst spring break ever i got braces on gonk and so for the whole spring break i was in my room layin on my bed and my friends went to the beach crying

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
If you consider a nine year old smacking u in the boob over spring break bad,then yes.
Had a day where one of my friends completely screwed me over. However, I also got to go to the Mondo Verra Showing where he won Fashion All Stars and he was very nice. So it all balanced out!
Last week day of freedom is tomorrow and I have a ton of homework left because i like to procrastinate.

User Image

I went to a concert last night, which was probably the highlight of this spring break.

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Just watched all the movies that came out for two days on my break. Then studied for the rest of the day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff