Welcome to Gaia! ::

So it was a normal day and I was on a picnic with my family, when my brother decides to start throwing some rocks at pigeons. I told him to stop but he ignored me, and then he tossed a big rock at a pigeon and it fell. My dad got mad and decided to check on the bird, and then suddenly a group of pigoens started chasing him. Then he ran over to us, and we packed up and took of running. It was crazy, they started pooping on our car.

Gawker

slokl
So it was a normal day and I was on a picnic with my family, when my brother decides to start throwing some rocks at pigeons. I told him to stop but he ignored me, and then he tossed a big rock at a pigeon and it fell. My dad got mad and decided to check on the bird, and then suddenly a group of pigoens started chasing him. Then he ran over to us, and we packed up and took of running. It was crazy, they started pooping on our car.

LOL shouldve locked ur bro out with the pigeons
slokl

WELL..
Essuom
slokl

Lol I should of.

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
slokl

wtf lol
Essuom
slokl

hahah You can make him wash the car. Or push him into the car so he gets bird crap all over his face mwhahaha biggrin
slokl

They were all..
THIS!
IS!
PIIIGEEEOONNSSS!
*poop.*

Angelic Explorer

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
My sister did something like that once. WE locked her outside till our mom got home. She was covered in bird poop and had to be hosed down before coming in. Lol biggrin
MiNiMoUsE
My sister did something like that once. WE locked her outside till our mom got home. She was covered in bird poop and had to be hosed down before coming in. Lol biggrin

LOL we were at war with the pigeons.

Versatile Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Be My Peanut Butter
slokl

They were all..
THIS!
IS!
PIIIGEEEOONNSSS!
*poop.*
........ what that f ck is pigeons

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers