i think mine was quite better. considering i won in the best story contest. 10k baby!!!

Okay. We started planning this the summer of '09. I decided i wasn't going to florida w/ the marching band so i decided to go to hawaii instead. We bought the plane tickets in july. and we waited 9 months. we finally left on march 14th-march 22nd. and we went to waikiki, hilo, o'ahu and the big island. we were supposed to leave the 21st but when we went to get on the airplane to return home, a ticket agent walked up to us and said, "if you volunteer to give up your seat and get on a flight, guaranteed, same time, same destination we'll give you each $300 in flight travel vouchers and put you up in the waikiki marriot hotel and spa and provide cab fare to the air port. our rooms were conjoined on the 16th floor we each got our own beds. and our own balconies. we woke up to ukaleles playing and we watched the hula dancers. we could see the mountains on the left and waikiki beach on the right. on our extra FREE day, we went to get some breakfast, we went to the punchbowl national cemetary, pali lookout, and the valley of the temples-the replica buddha temple. it was gorgeous. we got to feed the koy and ring the giant bell w/ a log when we first got to the temple. hawaii is gorgeous.!!!! on the airplane, Hawaiian airlines, they give you this juice. it's like guava and passionfruit juice. it was yummy. wanna know more, pm me. it was great. i'll never forget it. i love their hawaiian earrings!!!! <3 aloha and mahalo!!!