Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some times, I feel like the entire world is out there partying while I'm stuck in school.

Invisible Noob

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Do ya wuuv me
Some times, I feel like the entire world is out there partying while I'm stuck in school.

nahhh xD i've still got school too burning_eyes

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
I haven't had a spring break in 9 years. Hang in there, soldier! heart
Nope.. I'll be on Spring Break AFTER next week

Witty Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
I've got school all over the place. The most fun I've had in the past two weeks was when I accidentally kicked myself in the face with my shorts while I was taking them off. This is my life. gonk
i don't know about you guyz but im alwayz on break xp xp
I started spring break today ;D hell yeah. but I wouldn't consider it spring right now, we are in 6 feet of snow D: its been snowing non stop since 5 am yesterday morning...its...so...damn...cold. D:
woa that is not spring thats winter a hundred years ago
start spring break. ha. i dont even get a break i start work instead

Lunatic

No, I'm fairly certain that the majority of Gaia can't even drive yet let alone drink and have an actual 'Spring Break.'
annapoleon
I've got school all over the place. The most fun I've had in the past two weeks was when I accidentally kicked myself in the face with my shorts while I was taking them off. This is my life. gonk
lol That is so awesome. Really, you have no idea how much respect for you I just gained by you having the moxie to tell that story to a bunch of strangers.
hellokittehlove4ever
I started spring break today ;D hell yeah. but I wouldn't consider it spring right now, we are in 6 feet of snow D: its been snowing non stop since 5 am yesterday morning...its...so...damn...cold. D:
Where do you live?
I'll try! crying
Lyca_Watyre
I haven't had a spring break in 9 years. Hang in there, soldier! heart
biggrin
Do ya wuuv me
hellokittehlove4ever
Where do you live?

oregon :/
hellokittehlove4ever
Do ya wuuv me
hellokittehlove4ever
Where do you live?

oregon :/
ooh! I see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out