During this sprinbreak on college. A bunch of friends and me decided we should go to the beach because it was my friend Mariella's birthday. One of our friends had a kinda big house, so she could take us all in. First thing, we arrive at 5:30pm. Narcisa, owner of the house, stablishes 3 rules only. 1) No fooling around in the bathrooms, since there were a lot of beds in the house for you to get dirty. 2) No breaking the glasses we drank from since they belonged to her grandma and 3) No leaving the house past 12am. The thing is we started drinking like crazy at 6pm. By 9pm we were all drunk enough to start cooking with the stuff we took there (tuna, rice, eggs, that kind of stuff). I have a video of everyone trying to prepare something at the kitchen and actually doing great. I remember the result was pretty tasty. Then, when sitting on a hamock, my friend Carol. Start making these faces. Somebody yelled at me 'she's gonna vomit' since I was next to her in the hamock. She actually threw up, yet not on me. We took her upstairs so she could sleep. We started playing truth or dare with a bottle. Spent some hours talking and at some point Carol started calling from upstairs. Steph and I went and she said she wanted us to bring Nelson to her, so she could get... well crazy with him, but we didn't listen to her. Told her to calm down. At some point, Mariella, who was in love with Nelson, found out that Carol was asking for Nelson as a meatbag and got really angry. Once everyone was even drunker and higher, we left the house. Picture's date say it's somewhere around 1am. The 10 of us went out looking for a cab in the middle of the night that would take us all to the seashore. We actually found one and found a way to fit the 10 of us in there. (I remember someone really heavy sitting on me and a show on my face). So then we start walking towards the ocean and Verónica stops, starts gaggling, digs a hole in the sand a pukes her guts out. Fixes her hair, cleans her mouth, covers the hole with sand and continues walking. We sit down for a while in the beach and drink more. Then, Mariella tells me to go with her so she can pee in the water. (Since I'm gay, she felt and was totally 'safe'). Once she peed, she started crying on my shoulder about her awful unfunctional romance/crush on Nelson and how she was mad because Carol had come to her birthday just to do Nelson. Mariella didn't even invite Carol. Steph and I took her along, with no bad intentions. So, I cheer her up. Tell her to get over Nelson and she decides to have fun and go deeper into the water. César then came along with me cuz he saw me all alone. We called Steban who was the only one who really knew how to swim and there we were. They all high and drunk, me just drunk, 4 Dumbers in the beach at 2am, I believe. (You should know tragedy is coming).
While talking (and kinda flirting with César), he suddenly made this awful face. Like he had seen a ghost. I turned around and there was Mariella, all passed out, floating in the water. We were neck-deep with salty water, so we panicked. I blew my whistle (which I always carry) so Steban could come help us. We dragged Mariella out of the water. Nobody knew what to do. There was a guy nobody knew with a cellphone filming everythin. I told Steban to give her first aids. He did. She started coughing a lot of water. She sat down and fell asleep next to all the other guys. César, Steban and I kept on swimming for like 1 hour. At 3am I think, I decided to get out because the water was too cold. I come back to my friends. Look at them. Don't find Mariella and ask 'Where's Mariella?'. Steph answered: 'We don't know'.. Verónica continued: 'She just got up and ran away.'
I asked: 'And you just let her?!'. They all nodded. So. Blanca, César and me decided to go on searching for Mariella. Just before leaving, Blanca grabbed the bottle and said: 'Looking for Mariella doesn't mean we can't have fun.' So we were walking and calling 'Mariella!' everywhere, while sipping some booze. Then I told César and Blanca to wait while I went down the beach and came back. Once I returned, they weren't there. So I had to walk for a long time, shouting and blowing my whistle. Until I found my friends. There they were, all of them. Mariella just came back separately and fell asleep again. We went on looking for a truck to carry us back home. We found it! Got home. And all of the girls started to shower in the 'public restroom', which was 3 open showers in the middle of the yard. There they were all nekkid and I was suppossed to cover them with towels. (I certainly failed). Mariella goes upstairs and starts yelling at Carol for wanting Nelson. (Carol later told me she doesn't remember much because Mariella was chest-naked and Carol couldn't take anything she said seriously.) We went all to some room to talk, but things got a little wretched so I and Carol left the room. We saw Mariella trying to hook up with César (Arg!). Some minutes later, perhaps 5 or 10. She came out of the room to tell us César didn't kinda want to (Yay!). Everyone went to sleep. I went to sleep.

The end

I brought my camera there, so people was taking pictures all of the time. But, at like 2am the battery dies so, most of this story is a collage of pictures and testimonies.
I can say it was a hell of a spring break. I loved all of those guys because they're a big part of my life. Even though Mariella almost died, I think there's nothing to regret. I'm just posting it here because I think it's a great spring break story to tell. biggrin