Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tuvok Shakur
Old Blue Collar Joe
Tuvok Shakur
Seahawks bandwagons: "RICHARD SHERMAN IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE BACK IN THE LEAGUE."

Everyone else: "You didn't even know who he was two years ago."

Considering the fact that the 12th man is legendary in the NFL for their noise level and have been for over a decade, that is pretty much a myth. And no I don't think he's the best defensive back in the league. He is most certainly in the discussion, however.
When Bulaga went down? Avril was unleashed, and he pretty much had his way with whoever was attempting to block him.
And yeah, I did pick the 'Hawks to win that game. The Pack are over rated and it showed in Seattle.
This weeks games? They are going to be interesting.

I mean I never even heard his name once by anyone who is a fan of any team anywhere until last year.

Probably because this is his third year in the league? First year they have growing pains. Second year he came out and played great ball, but he's not seasoned. He's going to have to hold up over the long term.

Friendly Explorer

I'm super excited for yet another NFL season! I know everybody is down on my Cowboys right now but I will always root for them & I'm hoping for a win against San Francisco. Any given Sunday... 3nodding
I am so excited for the Ravens game!! LETS GOOOO!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff