Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just recently got back into WWE, and I am very disappointed how lame it has become. What are your thoughts? I was also a huge fan of Kane growing up and I have to say his outfit has gotten so lame I can't stand it. My favorite outfit was his 2002 outfit with the mask and stripes. What are your thoughts?
I think it's because we've become more matured compared to when we got hooked to WWE "WWF back then". Another thing is that we can now compare WWE with real fighting that is being catered by the MMA scene..
JasonNorin
I think it's because we've become more matured compared to when we got hooked to WWE "WWF back then". Another thing is that we can now compare WWE with real fighting that is being catered by the MMA scene..

Well no because WWE is staged and is an act. It was a lot more interesting when it actually had a story in my opinion.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
It sucks about Kane.. Hes been trash since the removal of his mask..Even putting the mask back on him was just a waste.. He lost the magic.. The best part of WWE is NXT.. NXT has the main roster worried cause they just can't top them..At R Evolution, they put on a show.. That months PPV was just a log of s**t.. At Rivals, the show was HUGE! I think Fastlanes gonna bomb.. It looks good but NXT has been setting the bar too damn high..
Sangre De Espana
It sucks about Kane.. Hes been trash since the removal of his mask..Even putting the mask back on him was just a waste.. He lost the magic.. The best part of WWE is NXT.. NXT has the main roster worried cause they just can't top them..At R Evolution, they put on a show.. That months PPV was just a log of s**t.. At Rivals, the show was HUGE! I think Fastlanes gonna bomb.. It looks good but NXT has been setting the bar too damn high..

I'm in love. ;D no but I do agree with you 100% dear.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana

Hate to burst your bubble but don't get too in love.. I'm a male with a female fiancee and a daughter in reality.. And thanks.. I'm getting sick and tired of Kane and Big Show.. Neither of these idiots should even be beating young talent anymore.. Theres nothing scary about a pair of hasbeens that WWE needs to let go of.. That was my problem with the RR.. It wasn't Reigns undeservingly winning it or Bryan Danielson getting eliminated.. It was the fact that they made Show and Kane look strong.. That was uncalled for..
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana

Hate to burst your bubble but don't get too in love.. I'm a male with a female fiancee and a daughter in reality.. And thanks.. I'm getting sick and tired of Kane and Big Show.. Neither of these idiots should even be beating young talent anymore.. Theres nothing scary about a pair of hasbeens that WWE needs to let go of.. That was my problem with the RR.. It wasn't Reigns undeservingly winning it or Bryan Danielson getting eliminated.. It was the fact that they made Show and Kane look strong.. That was uncalled for..

Yeah but Kane and Big Show used to be the main thing in wwe years back, so there has to be some sense of respect for them, especially since they were so big and there characters where Iconic in the wwe.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana

Yeah but Kane and Big Show used to be the main thing in wwe years back, so there has to be some sense of respect for them, especially since they were so big and there characters where Iconic in the wwe.

Kane, ok.. Big Show, never really cared.. But honestly, do you even find them scary? They're washed up bums now.. I hate Cena but he can still go at it.. Show and Kane just haven't had it for a long time now.. WWE needs to find some new big men to replace them.. Not gonna be easy though.. My thing is, I'd rather see new and young talent be put over.. I don't like it when the 40+ year olds are ruining careers..
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana

Kane, ok.. Big Show, never really cared.. But honestly, do you even find them scary? They're washed up bums now.. I hate Cena but he can still go at it.. Show and Kane just haven't had it for a long time now.. WWE needs to find some new big men to replace them.. Not gonna be easy though.. My thing is, I'd rather see new and young talent be put over.. I don't like it when the 40+ year olds are ruining careers..

Kane was awesome before he lost his mask, and Big Show was awesome when he was "The Giant" in NWO. The thing they had in common though was that they were in their prime. I agree with you the wwe needs some changes and newer characters, bust most of all new writers. Kane and Paul White should retire and be remembered in the Hall of Fame.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana

Kane was awesome before he lost his mask, and Big Show was awesome when he was "The Giant" in NWO. The thing they had in common though was that they were in their prime. I agree with you the wwe needs some changes and newer characters, bust most of all new writers. Kane and Paul White should retire and be remembered in the Hall of Fame.

I can agree with that about Kane and Show.. But for me, Big Show was great nWo and early WWF years.. Kane gave up the mask and went down from there.. They could always use some new writers.. They'll make the HOF, no doubt about it.. Hopefully they retire soon though.. As is, I think this Authority crap has already run its course and its boring..
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana

I can agree with that about Kane and Show.. But for me, Big Show was great nWo and early WWF years.. Kane gave up the mask and went down from there.. They could always use some new writers.. They'll make the HOF, no doubt about it.. Hopefully they retire soon though.. As is, I think this Authority crap has already run its course and its boring..

I agree. WWE needs to get its s**t together, man up, and get more awesome writers like the ones in the early and mid 2000s. There is also a rumor going around that TNA is going out of business and the superstars are moving to the WWE. I wonder if it's true, and I hope it is.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana
WhatLiesBeneath1998
Sangre De Espana

I agree. WWE needs to get its s**t together, man up, and get more awesome writers like the ones in the early and mid 2000s. There is also a rumor going around that TNA is going out of business and the superstars are moving to the WWE. I wonder if it's true, and I hope it is.

Man, TNA ******** up.. REALLY GREAT last 2 years.. Then they do this s**t and move to a channel not everyone can get.. Ratings are now worse than they've ever been.. Hell, if its any indication that they're going under then Samoa Joe is proof.. They really ruined his career the last 6 years.. I've always thought that WWE only gives us the BS they dol these days cause theres no serious threat to them.. Theres no competition like WCW was so theres no hurry to make things over the top like it used to be.. I just wonder why Kia went back to TNA rather than going back to WWE.. The womens division is complete s**t in WWE and Kia would have been that beast they needed..

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Just watch NXT. Triple H is running the show, and letting the wrestlers do what they do best. They're also bringing in some great talent and stay mainly in the same arena, so they have a crowd of die-hards, making the atmosphere really fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff