Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm only slightly biased, but take a look at the Thunder. They were in the championship games two years ago. Almost got in it again last year, but San Antonio was too much. OKC is doing an amazing job. But, it's almost certain they'll play Miami. That's why I'm kinda over here rooting for the Pacers, too. I feel like it could be a better match up.

And, let's be honest... When you're playing at Miami, the refs bend you over backwards with their ridiculous calls.
I have to go with the Pacers.
One they have the best big man in the league with Roy Hibbert.
And they have my man David West from Xavier University.
n u t e l l a f u d g e
I'm only slightly biased, but take a look at the Thunder. They were in the championship games two years ago. Almost got in it again last year, but San Antonio was too much. OKC is doing an amazing job. But, it's almost certain they'll play Miami. That's why I'm kinda over here rooting for the Pacers, too. I feel like it could be a better match up.

And, let's be honest... When you're playing at Miami, the refs bend you over backwards with their ridiculous calls.

OKC won't make the finals they had their time to win a champion when they had James Harden that's when they had a chance but in the west I see spurs really coming back and fighting for their last title together as the big 3 and rebuilding

Dapper Consumer

the heats. they have the playoff players

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas