Welcome to Gaia! ::

heard that trade rumor about Pau Gasol for Bynum do you think that will be a successful trade for the future and back to the question I think lakers should go after Carmelo Anthony and Kobe on the same team and go pick up a point guard who can dribble and pass like for example cp3 I just want to hear your opinion who should they go after wit all there cap money

Dangerous Receiver

no ******** lakers
basic name2
no ******** lakers

and ******** you to

Dangerous Receiver

i love you bro
basic name2
i love you bro

wtf man disrespect my team like that

Dangerous Receiver

its been a long time since i did it so yeah

Noob

The Lakers need to enter the process of rebuilding.
They need to look past the Kobe era. He's still one of the best but hes become injury prone.
They need to pick up a good Point Guard in the draft.

Trading for Carmelo would put 2 Ball hogging stars on 1 team, and it'll end the same way that the Kobe-Dwight team up did. Miserably.

Gasol is pretty good, he's probably the best player on that team right now besides Kobe.
They might go after Shawn Marion from Dallas, he's improved a lot.
But Bynum wouldn't be a bad trade
Then again they could mix it up a little, Trade Gasol for Bynum, then trade Bynum to the Clippers for Griffin.
If they could get Chalmers from Miami that would be a good replacement for Kobe as well, but that is a very long shot.

I honestly don't think that L.A. will be much of a team for the next few years. They'll follow Boston into the rebuilding process. Other teams will take advantage of that as well.
KF-Cody
The Lakers need to enter the process of rebuilding.
They need to look past the Kobe era. He's still one of the best but hes become injury prone.
They need to pick up a good Point Guard in the draft.

Trading for Carmelo would put 2 Ball hogging stars on 1 team, and it'll end the same way that the Kobe-Dwight team up did. Miserably.

Gasol is pretty good, he's probably the best player on that team right now besides Kobe.
They might go after Shawn Marion from Dallas, he's improved a lot.
But Bynum wouldn't be a bad trade
Then again they could mix it up a little, Trade Gasol for Bynum, then trade Bynum to the Clippers for Griffin.
If they could get Chalmers from Miami that would be a good replacement for Kobe as well, but that is a very long shot.

I honestly don't think that L.A. will be much of a team for the next few years. They'll follow Boston into the rebuilding process. Other teams will take advantage of that as well.

lol you said a good point guard Chalmers I can name so many great point guards then chalmers and we have cap money this offseason so we wouldn't trade anyone for Carmelo Anthony if he decided to go on a free agent
hows the lakers cap situation? I think they should just tank this season and draft Parker, Wiggins, or Randle. Rebuilding is the best thing for them imo. It's either one and done in the playoffs or suck badly while developing young players and racking up solid draft picks. This off season they should pick up unproven players like Jimmer, I mean they're doing a good job making solid role players out of previous failed lottery picks (Xavier Henry, Wes Johnson).
Hopefully, they can pick up Andrew Wiggins.
IMO they have to start over and rebuild again... A majority of players on the current roster are only signed for 1 year. rolleyes

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
GUAPAMOLE
hows the lakers cap situation? I think they should just tank this season and draft Parker, Wiggins, or Randle. Rebuilding is the best thing for them imo. It's either one and done in the playoffs or suck badly while developing young players and racking up solid draft picks. This off season they should pick up unproven players like Jimmer, I mean they're doing a good job making solid role players out of previous failed lottery picks (Xavier Henry, Wes Johnson, KENDALL MARSHALL).

fix'd
f** da yella and purpl no one give a f** about LA smelliest city next 2 new york
when will niggaz relize that chitown the greatest city in this ******** country

f*****t a** niggaz talkin bout jhollywood and new jersey f** dem all
Rebuilding is a great option for them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out