Welcome to Gaia! ::

LuigiMario98626
tteokbokki
LuigiMario98626
tteokbokki
LuigiMario98626

Lol we are good but not that good. If you had good WRs we would take them lol. Now the Defense we wouldnt trade for anything lol.

no, the saints WR is s**t this year. colston is good but overall they can't get open.

I wont mind taking Colston. Maybe the TE Graham. Then RB Sproles. But of course we already have great TEs and RBs as well. lol. Only good on your team for now is those three and Drew Brees but thats it far i could see lol.

uh hello, junior galette? cam jordan?

I don't know who those are and if they are rookies then they arent considered good until after their season.

neither are rookies. one of them is going to the pro bowl so maybe he is good after all. he has a lot of sacks this year. the saints defense is very good this year. they have more than 3 or 4 good players is my point.
tteokbokki
LuigiMario98626
tteokbokki
LuigiMario98626
tteokbokki
LuigiMario98626

Lol we are good but not that good. If you had good WRs we would take them lol. Now the Defense we wouldnt trade for anything lol.

no, the saints WR is s**t this year. colston is good but overall they can't get open.

I wont mind taking Colston. Maybe the TE Graham. Then RB Sproles. But of course we already have great TEs and RBs as well. lol. Only good on your team for now is those three and Drew Brees but thats it far i could see lol.

uh hello, junior galette? cam jordan?

I don't know who those are and if they are rookies then they arent considered good until after their season.

neither are rookies. one of them is going to the pro bowl so maybe he is good after all. he has a lot of sacks this year. the saints defense is very good this year. they have more than 3 or 4 good players is my point.

I guess. they just didnt look good against my team lol. Either of the players we mentioned looked good against my team lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff