Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Star

I swear the Eastern Conference has NO competition.
Goodness Derrick Rose, deliver us from the Heat.

Dapper Noob

Very true. There is no competition in the East, like Jeff Van Gundy was saying, one of the western conference teams from the first round would have taken out the Pacers (and possibly the heat as well).

Lonely Star

fzxt
Very true. There is no competition in the East, like Jeff Van Gundy was saying, one of the western conference teams from the first round would have taken out the Pacers (and possibly the heat as well).

Exactly.
Which is why I'm hoping Kevin Love uses his free agency to go to the East.
They need more Superstars, the West has enough.

Dapper Noob

CloudyAero
fzxt

Exactly.

Yep it definitely would shake things up a bit. The West has always been better, but this year the East were really bad because of injuries to key players across several teams (Derrick Rose, Al horford, Melo was having trouble with his ankle, Tyson Chandler, Gilchrist.. etc etc), which we should take into account because the teams in the East aren't usually this bad.

Lonely Star

fzxt
CloudyAero
fzxt

Exactly.

Yep it definitely would shake things up a bit. The West has always been better, but this year the East were really bad because of injuries to key players across several teams (Derrick Rose, Al horford, Melo was having trouble with his ankle, Tyson Chandler, Gilchrist.. etc etc), which we should take into account because the teams in the East aren't usually this bad.

That's very true also.
Al horford always ends up hurt ):
Hopefully next season him and the Hawks can do well.
I was proud of the Bobcats.. even if they had a first round exit.

Invisible Humorist

I think the hawks are gonna be an interesting team...their coach is an offspring of Pop

Lonely Star

GhostlyMark
I think the hawks are gonna be an interesting team...their coach is an offspring of Pop

They had a good season, would of been better if Al Horford didn't get injured.

Invisible Humorist

CloudyAero
GhostlyMark

They had a good season, would of been better if Al Horford didn't get injured.

Horford vs Hibbert...well Horford vs 2013 Hibbert
The Pacers are good. They were the number one overall seed after all.
Carmelo going to the bulls would give miami a run for their money.

Invisible Humorist

It literally hurts to be a Heat fan nowadays.
I've never seen such poor offensive execution

Lonely Star

GhostlyMark

The Spurs are really killing them this series.
Amazing turn a round from last year.
Lebron can't be the only one scoring.

Invisible Humorist

CloudyAero
GhostlyMark

The spurs are killing them cause the heat keep ******** doing that overaggressive help defense. Its literally pissing me off every time the Spurs run a PnR and you see two heat defenders attacking the P man just to force a turnover. Their rotations are slow so you'll always see a Spurs player open. Game 4 was just frustrating to watch.

Lonely Star

GhostlyMark
CloudyAero
GhostlyMark

The spurs are killing them cause the heat keep ******** doing that overaggressive help defense. Its literally pissing me off every time the Spurs run a PnR and you see two heat defenders attacking the P man just to force a turnover. Their rotations are slow so you'll always see a Spurs player open. Game 4 was just frustrating to watch.

I swear that's because Coach Spoelstra doesn't actually coach them, he just tells them to play basketball.
That why he never gets coach of the year.

Invisible Humorist

CloudyAero
GhostlyMark
CloudyAero
GhostlyMark

I swear that's because Coach Spoelstra doesn't actually coach them, he just tells them to play basketball.
That why he never gets coach of the year.

I really wanted to believe that Spo was a good coach. I mean throughout the years he at least made the heat active in defense and he has some nice offensive plays, but goddamn....either the players aren't listening to him or he really isn't doing s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff