Welcome to Gaia! ::

what are your thoughts?!
the only fights I gave a care about were
Henderson vs. Edgar
Rampage vs. Bater
Pettis vs. Lauzon

I feel that Henderson completely deserved to win that fight although others argue, the proof was visible Edgar was beaten up while the challenger was fresh and virtually unscathed. A very impressive and entertaining fight though Edgar was dead on with his punches but Henderson did some real damage.

Rampaaageee........ once again I love the guy but he keeps disappointing me and himself... starting to question if he really wants it anymore I wonder if he puts in enough training. This fight should have been do or die for him and he should have really let loose with the hands, he did damage Bater but failed to put it away. Like so many other fihts once you get Rampage on his a**.. he's staying there.

Showtime Pettis, beautiful kick, enough said.

Now the real question who is next for the Lightweight title shot?
It'd only be fair for Edgar to have a rematch, or should he drop to 145 to face Jose Aldo o.O?
What I'd love to see is Pettis vs. Henderson they fought once already in WEC for that lightweight title which Pettis took i think it's plain destiny for this fight to happen again while Ben has the title.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff