void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany

Well his transer is already paid because of his jersey xD

Yeah. But what about his salary? ^.^
I can't imagine him getting pocket change from Real. I believe Toni kroos is also getting a substantial amount of salary too. 14m net.

ugh there was a report on the President of RM stating, I sold Di Maria because I wanted James only because he played well in the WC he is like an shiny toy

He admitted that? Are you sure this was not a hoax? surprised
Poor Di Maria. If i were him, i will work extra hard to be better in my new club. You know, they did that to Arjen Robben too when Ronaldo came along.

well that's supposedly
what i read so i dont know
yeah Poor Di Maria :/
yeah that same year they bought both CR7 and Kaka

Maybe it was just a joke article. Until when is Perez the president? Why is he still loved even though he makes decisions like this?

Come to think of it, I think I remember Real selling another player too just so they can buy Beckham. Makalele i think.
Yep. I heard CR7 don't even want to split game time with Robben so the guy had to be sold.

idfk the fans wanted certain players and he will get the player like what happened with Bale we been wanting bale since like 2 years ago

I think so, im not sure
eh Robben didnt want to leave tho

Newbie Traveler

I EAT BRAINZ!

Shouldn't be a problem, I've heard he likes to play the field…eh?? EH?? xd

So far it's a not living up to our games against them last season…but we'll see. Happy to see Pizza play from the start!! He's got a special place in my heart~
I heard the match on the radio, which was arguably almost worth it – German commentators aren't known for their enthusiasm, but on the radio they definitely were! watching the full first half is on my to-do list for sure.

You're totally right, I wish I could just reverse time a bit. I dread the day Basti retires.
Wahhh Thiago and DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HOLGER. siiiigh. Those are the players with SO much potential who are honestly cursed. Marko Marin's another candidate.

I don't worry about that too much, because Bayern has an EXCELLENT youth program. It's produced Lahm, Basti, Müller, Alaba, Holger,…world-class players. I actually wouldn't mind if we relied on that a little more, because I'm sick of hearing that Bayern's success stems from money…

He does?! I didn't know that! Is he really? Do you think he like Asian girls? 4laugh

This is one of the snoozefest games I am dreading. But when alonso came on, things changed immediately. I guess Hojbjerg isn't ready to play Xabi's part yet. Pizza is swoon-worthy! I don't know any 34 year old men who looks like him. I like him before but felt a bit bitter when he moved to Chelsea. But I forgave him now that he is back.

Oh my, Holger. sad i was so excited when he came back. I thought things will be better for him. Now, he is on the sideline again. I hope this will be the last major injury. I am dreading more the time when Robbery will have to retire. is basti your favorite player? Mine is Mueller.

Only those who don't know anything about Bayern say that. Probably those who are jealous of bayern's success too. Just looking at the next crop of youngsters to come from the Academy makes me excited. Gaudino looks very promising!

Newbie Traveler

ItsAnEpiphany
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany

ugh there was a report on the President of RM stating, I sold Di Maria because I wanted James only because he played well in the WC he is like an shiny toy

Poor Di Maria. If i were him, i will work extra hard to be better in my new club. You know, they did that to Arjen Robben too when Ronaldo came along.

well that's supposedly

Maybe it was just a joke article. Until when is Perez the president? Why is he still loved even though he makes decisions like this?

Come to think of it, I think I remember Real selling another player too just so they can buy Beckham. Makalele i think.
Yep. I heard CR7 don't even want to split game time with Robben so the guy had to be sold.

idfk the fans wanted certain players and he will get the player like what happened with Bale we been wanting bale since like 2 years ago

I think so, im not sure

I know, but Robben left in the end because he had to. Plus, he trusts Van gaal. I'm glad he did. Robben's contribution to Bayern is massive.
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany

well that's supposedly

I think so, im not sure

I know, but Robben left in the end because he had to. Plus, he trusts Van gaal. I'm glad he did. Robben's contribution to Bayern is massive.

I never really liked Robben honestly xD
he has been at times often inconsistent

Newbie Traveler

ItsAnEpiphany

Heh. You hate his "dives" too?
Bayern just drew with effin Hamburg, 17th on the league. I don't even wanna... emotion_facepalm
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany

Bayern just drew with effin Hamburg, 17th on the league. I don't even wanna... emotion_facepalm

yeah!
Especially vs Mexico I was outraged
haha
RM are steam rolling DEportivo xD
6-1
CR7 hat trick
Bale 2 goals
Benzema 1
James 1
void ab initio
I EAT BRAINZ!

Shouldn't be a problem, I've heard he likes to play the field…eh?? EH?? xd

So far it's a not living up to our games against them last season…but we'll see. Happy to see Pizza play from the start!! He's got a special place in my heart~
I heard the match on the radio, which was arguably almost worth it – German commentators aren't known for their enthusiasm, but on the radio they definitely were! watching the full first half is on my to-do list for sure.

You're totally right, I wish I could just reverse time a bit. I dread the day Basti retires.
Wahhh Thiago and DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HOLGER. siiiigh. Those are the players with SO much potential who are honestly cursed. Marko Marin's another candidate.

I don't worry about that too much, because Bayern has an EXCELLENT youth program. It's produced Lahm, Basti, Müller, Alaba, Holger,…world-class players. I actually wouldn't mind if we relied on that a little more, because I'm sick of hearing that Bayern's success stems from money…

He does?! I didn't know that! Is he really? Do you think he like Asian girls? 4laugh

This is one of the snoozefest games I am dreading. But when alonso came on, things changed immediately. I guess Hojbjerg isn't ready to play Xabi's part yet. Pizza is swoon-worthy! I don't know any 34 year old men who looks like him. I like him before but felt a bit bitter when he moved to Chelsea. But I forgave him now that he is back.

Oh my, Holger. sad i was so excited when he came back. I thought things will be better for him. Now, he is on the sideline again. I hope this will be the last major injury. I am dreading more the time when Robbery will have to retire. is basti your favorite player? Mine is Mueller.

Only those who don't know anything about Bayern say that. Probably those who are jealous of bayern's success too. Just looking at the next crop of youngsters to come from the Academy makes me excited. Gaudino looks very promising!

Haha if a player's behaviour on the field reflected his behaviour in his personal life there would be no doubt
User Image
He was so lucky to have gotten away with a yellow those last minutes of the match. Sometimes I love Neuer's libero approach to goalkeeping, but it gives me so many heart attacks…

Oh definitely not. Hojbjerg is one of the players who will learn so much from the Xabi/Basti duo, though! We're missing Basti, it's so noticeable that he's not there.
Pizza comes to the cinema I work at a couple times a year, and damn, lemme tell you, it ain't just the cameras. wink

No kidding. I have never been so happy for a player to come back. The banners the Südkurve had on Wednesday though…YES! Best team, best fans.
Basti is definitely my favourite, though Müller's a close second! What I love about Müller is that tactics just go way over his head; he just feels the game. He and Gerd Müller have more than just a name in common!

Mostly fans of other Bundesliga teams, like my entire family (S04, BMG, SVW and HSV, sigh). razz It's futile to explain to them. What's that slogan on some of our t-shirts? "Your hate is our pride".
Right?? The games in the USA, oh man, so much fresh talent!!

Newbie Traveler

ItsAnEpiphany
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany

yeah!
haha
6-1
CR7 hat trick
Bale 2 goals
Benzema 1
James 1

Which ended in 8-2. It's still too early for RM to peak. Hopefully, in the middle of the season, things fall apart. emotion_awesome

To be fair, most of Robben dives are truly penalties. He just like to embellish things.

Newbie Traveler

I EAT BRAINZ!

Haha if a player's behaviour on the field reflected his behaviour in his personal life there would be no doubt
User Image
He was so lucky to have gotten away with a yellow those last minutes of the match. Sometimes I love Neuer's libero approach to goalkeeping, but it gives me so many heart attacks…

Oh definitely not. Hojbjerg is one of the players who will learn so much from the Xabi/Basti duo, though! We're missing Basti, it's so noticeable that he's not there.
Pizza comes to the cinema I work at a couple times a year, and damn, lemme tell you, it ain't just the cameras. wink

No kidding. I have never been so happy for a player to come back. The banners the Südkurve had on Wednesday though…YES! Best team, best fans.
Basti is definitely my favourite, though Müller's a close second! What I love about Müller is that tactics just go way over his head; he just feels the game. He and Gerd Müller have more than just a name in common!

Mostly fans of other Bundesliga teams, like my entire family (S04, BMG, SVW and HSV, sigh). razz It's futile to explain to them. What's that slogan on some of our t-shirts? "Your hate is our pride".
Right?? The games in the USA, oh man, so much fresh talent!!

I remember that! Bayern vs Chelsea in Supercup! Manu really is a super hero.

He played left back in the last game. emotion_awesome
I think he was only given a yellow because it was unintentional, he wasn't the last man/defender on the pitch and it wasn't a clear goal scoring opportunity. I personally think the whole game was boring but Neuer's handball made everything bearable.

Is Pizarro a nice guy too? I've seen so many personalities look good and act good on camera but became total b*tch in real life? You've tried getting his autograph?

I don't know why people think Mueller is hateful. He's just so lovable and funny and cute and hardworking and well, he's the best! I love it when you watch him play and you think he is playing badly then all of a sudden, BAM! He scores a goal!

Hehe. they are just jelly. If their club has the money and pull Bayern has, I doubt they will not try to buy any player who appears to be decent within Germany.
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany
void ab initio
ItsAnEpiphany

yeah!
haha
6-1
CR7 hat trick
Bale 2 goals
Benzema 1
James 1

Which ended in 8-2. It's still too early for RM to peak. Hopefully, in the middle of the season, things fall apart. emotion_awesome

To be fair, most of Robben dives are truly penalties. He just like to embellish things.

too early but it's a good rhythm to go to the next game
Naaah they won't fall apart like Bayern did in the Semis in the UCL emotion_awesome
HELL NO robben puts theatrics to it

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
void ab initio
wagnas
void ab initio
wagnas
Rooting for Barcelona and Bayern, and Ajax.

Good guy! Why Barcelona?

Big fan of Dani Alves and Neymar. Some of the others are great too. But not so because of Messi or Iniesta.

Are you Brazilian?
Why don't you like messi and Iniesta? I thought they are like the creme of the crop of Barca.

Dutch. smile

Alves and Neymar play more attractive and have better funnier personalities. Also they find each other well when playing. And Neymar's dribbles are the top.

Messi is good but doesn't show the extra bits to me, and Iniesta has had his time, don't see him doing awesome things anymore after his goal in South Africa.

Shy Lunatic

Sorry If I'm a tad late on joining in here, but don't mind me.

Group A - Olympiacos / Juventus
Group B - Real Madrid / Liverpool
Group C - Monaco / Leverkusen
Group D - Dortmund / Anderlecht
Group E - AS ROMA / Bayern Munich
Group F - Barcelona / PSG
Group G - Chelsea / Schalke
Group H - Porto / Bilbao

FORZA ROMA(I can't help to make some banter)

Shy Lunatic

void ab initio
Are you kidding? I watch the best team in the world. I watch Bayern. emotion_awesome

So uh, how's Medhi Benatia the Liar holding for you?

Super Spirit

Chelsea for the win! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas