Real Madrid 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
Manchester United 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Unbeatable Loiterer

berserk0
The only thing that Messi needs to be considered the best of all times is winning a FIFA world cup but that's not going to be easy.
True, but we all know deep inside he's next level stuff. It would be disappointing if he doesn't live to his name in the next World cup though.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
ichigo 8D
berserk0
The only thing that Messi needs to be considered the best of all times is winning a FIFA world cup but that's not going to be easy.
True, but we all know deep inside he's next level stuff. It would be disappointing if he doesn't live to his name in the next World cup though.

For the next world cup there will be another player that is making his way to the elite (Santos player Neymar), in an always favorite team as Brazil.

Unbeatable Loiterer

berserk0
ichigo 8D
berserk0

For the next world cup there will be another player that is making his way to the elite (Santos player Neymar), in an always favorite team as Brazil.
Ah yea, but there are still the veterans like Roben to watch out for. His 2 goals against England last week were amazing.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
ichigo 8D
berserk0
ichigo 8D
berserk0

Ah yea, but there are still the veterans like Roben to watch out for. His 2 goals against England last week were amazing.

Of course, there are a lot of good players, like:
Aguero, Ronaldo, Roney, Xavi, Iniesta, Ribery, Van Persie, Silva, Di Natale, Valencia, Bale, Suarez, Cavanni, just to name a few.

Original Pumpkin

ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
Barcelona just......wow
7-1
Poor poor Bayler
Obby, you follow football?

Why yes I do~!
I love it.

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu
Barcelona just......wow
7-1
Poor poor Bayler

And I didn't expect APOEL would make it.
Arsenal close to the miracle but failed.

Apoel I was like "wow"
What is going on!
I can't believe that Arsenal but AC Milan

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
berserk0
OMFG Shushu
Barcelona just......wow
7-1
Poor poor Bayler

And I didn't expect APOEL would make it.
Arsenal close to the miracle but failed.

Apoel I was like "wow"
What is going on!
I can't believe that Arsenal but AC Milan

I was cheering for APOEL, although I thought Lyon could go through the next round, and Arsenal scored three times in first half and none in the second gonk xp

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
I was cheering for APOEL, although I thought Lyon could go through the next round, and Arsenal scored three times in first half and none in the second gonk xp

I haven't been following Apoel I just saw this one game.
It was a great match.
I think it had more to do with them being Home.

Oh yah I know.
I was like Milan will get this for this be nothing came.
So much disappointment.
:/

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
berserk0

It was a great match.

Oh yah I know.
So much disappointment.

Do you think Manchester teams will make it through to the next round in the Europa League?

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu
berserk0

It was a great match.

Oh yah I know.
So much disappointment.

Do you think Manchester teams will make it through to the next round in the Europa League?

I think so.
Man City for sure.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
berserk0
OMFG Shushu
berserk0

It was a great match.

Oh yah I know.
So much disappointment.

I think so.
Man City for sure.

They both lost today

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
It's possible, and now that the chance to win the Spanish League are minimal all the effort it's gonna be put on UCL.

Yeah I agree, 10 points behind Madrid, and even if they do manage to beat them in the remaining El Classico, I can't see Madrid dropping 7 more points, that'll be on top of the points Barcelona could still drop. I think now that the focus is on the UCL and the Copa Del Rey, both look like they could go their way, although with the cup matches, anything could happen.

Quote:
That was the night of Messi and shortly he's gonna be the All time Barça's top scorer.

It was indeed, although I was a little disappointed that Tello didn't get his hat-trick, he had a great chance to as well, what a start that would have been for his European career.
But it won't take Messi long to get the goals he needs.

Quote:
Everybody is praying they don't get Barça

Lol, after that performance I can't see anyone wanting to play them, although I think Madrid might want them, since they gave them a close battle in the Spanish cup matches, they nearly won it too last time, all they needed was a late goal.
But from the first leg, it looks like Madrid are struggling against CSKA o:

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
ichigo 8D
berserk0

I've only actually seen Neymar play in two live games, and in those he didn't show the quality that he is capable of, mainly because one was against Barcelona in the World Club Championship final. The other was in a friendly for Brazil against Bosnia the other week, I've seen videos of what he can do online and that, and I've heard his name mentioned a lot, it's even been linked with a few bigger clubs, although I'm not sure if that's still true or not o:

But back to what you said about Messi, I know that everyone says he has to lift the World Cup to be considered the best player of all time. But I can't see it happening personally, Argentina do have some good players, but Messi just doesn't look the same playing for them. I think he would have had a better chance to life the World Cup if he had played for Spain when he was eligible to, but he turned that down to play for Argentina. Either way I'll keep my fingers crossed for him once 2014 rolls around, as much as I'd like to see England win another World Cup, I'd rather have Messi lift the cup emotion_c8

Original Pumpkin

berserk0

They both lost today

Yah still doesn't meant they can't make.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu
berserk0

They both lost today

Yah still doesn't meant they can't make.

Doesn't mean they can't make it, but it does make it a little bit more difficult for themselves.
As it stands, if either of them concede a goal in the remaining leg, they'll have to go on to score 3 goals to win the game.

Man Utd themselves need to win 2 - 0 at least, and they have the quality to do that, I just think that over the last couple of games they haven't been able to keep a clean sheet, plus the next leg is away at Athletic. But with that in mind, they did manage to beat Ajax 2 - 0 when they were playing away, so it does seem possible.

City may struggle if Lisbon manage to get an away goal, and from what I seen of the game this evening Lisbon will be up for the second leg. I'll admit that they got lucky with the goal, but Lisbon had the better chances and deserved to take the lead in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff