<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 32 33 34 >

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
ARTEMlS
Arsene Wenger said priority is the EPL.
So, I don't think they'll put much effort in the CL tbh.
Let's not also forget, Schalke and Olympiacos are strong teams, specially Schalke.

Well, after first match Arsenal and Schalke won as visitors which give them a huge advantage, but this is just the beginning.

Newbie Traveler

I feel really bad for Oliver Giroud. I hope he scores a screamer soon.

Sweet Glitch

Nice thread.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Barcelona won a match that seemed easy before it started and the biggest surprise was BATE's victory.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
Barcelona won a match that seemed easy before it started and the biggest surprise was BATE's victory.

To be fair, it did seem like an easy match on paper, but Spartak Moscow put up a real fight, and to be fair, I thought Barcelona were lucky to get the 3 points, but like they say by 70 minutes teams struggle to keep the energy up to contain Barcelona, and even when having a bad game, Messi still manages to grab 2 goals.

I have to say Man City played well against Madrid, and they put up a good fight and it was a shame to see them lose to a late goal, but at a neutral stand point, it was an exciting game, and that's what makes those matches so great~

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anatomy of a Zombie

To be fair, it did seem like an easy match on paper, but Spartak Moscow put up a real fight, and to be fair, I thought Barcelona were lucky to get the 3 points, but like they say by 70 minutes teams struggle to keep the energy up to contain Barcelona, and even when having a bad game, Messi still manages to grab 2 goals.

I have to say Man City played well against Madrid, and they put up a good fight and it was a shame to see them lose to a late goal, but at a neutral stand point, it was an exciting game, and that's what makes those matches so great~

Probably with a little more stamina Spartak could've won the match. Everybody expects that Barcelona ends in first place (probably they will), who do you think will accompany Barcelona to the next stage?

I think Man C played too defensive (I hope they play completely different as local) and didn't took advantage of Real's wrong tactic ( I was surprised by the players that started the match). I haven't heard about Nasri injury, is it serious?

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
what match are you gonna watch this Tuesday?
I think I'll watch Juventus vs Shaktar
Dortmund is looking good. Unfortunate loss to manchester city.
teemo23
Dortmund is looking good. Unfortunate loss to manchester city.

Dourtmund didn't lose to city though,they tied.

Noob

Fc Bayern München heart

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nice match between Real and B.Dortmund but I think B.Dortmund could've won if they hadn't defended so close to the goalkeeper in the second half, they were near Casillas again after the 2 - 2.
What match did you want to watch in next fixture(20 Nov and 21 Nov)?
Well,there is so many big matches like :
- Juventus - Chelsea
- Valencia - Bayern
- Ajax - Dortmund
- Man City - Real Madrid

But for me,i will watch Arsenal - Montpellier because i wanna see giroud faces his former club and can contribute for Arsenal's win in Wednesday. With his form in last 3 matches,i think he will be the Arsenal hero biggrin

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
AlVidi
- Man City - Real Madrid

I won't miss this match, it can be the good bye for city from the competition.

Wealthy Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I FEEL THERE IS A CHANCE FOR MANCHESTER UNITED TO MAKE IT TO THE FINALS THIS YEAR.......SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING EXCEPTIONALLY WELL WITH 12 POINTS FROM 4 GAMES....THEY HAVE HAD A GOOD GROUP STAGE QUALIFICATION.....THE OTHER TEAM THAT CAN MAKE TO THE FINAL IS UNDOUBTEDLY F.C BARCELONA......(CHECK OUT LIONEL MESSI)......SO IT WILL BE F.C BARCELONA VS MANCHESTER UNITED IN THE FINAL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff