• Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Friendly Gaian

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Thanks! I don't understand much about your thread topic, though.

I don't watch sports really.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
helped heart
I helped! smile

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
berserk0

Thanks for helping ^^

For the others, the link in my signature please ^^

Newbie Traveler

berserk0
void ab initio
I know that Dortmund's history in Champion's League is really bad (they ended 4th last season in a much easier group) but I hope they get pass the group stage at least.

Yeah that was disappointing but I hope that they now have the experience to do it a lot better this season and show why they are the Bundesliga and DFB Pokal champions.
Ouch. I know this will sound very bitter but you have to understand, I am a Bayern fan. whee I think Dortmund only managed to win the Bundesliga and DFB Pokal title because Bayern has been busy with their CL campaign last year. But honest and unbiased opinions say Klopp is really good. Have you seen their 5-2 win against Bayern in Dfb Pokal Finals? Klopp managed to exposed Bayern's weakness - our reliance mostly on our wings when we attack. Kagawa and Lewandowski had fun raping our defense too.

Anyway, let's talk about Manchester United. I really don't like this team but my brothers love them so I still watch. I always support the team it is playing against though. I like Chicharito and Kagawa so I hope to see them in the game against Galtasaray.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
void ab initio
Ouch. I know this will sound very bitter but you have to understand, I am a Bayern fan. whee I think Dortmund only managed to win the Bundesliga and DFB Pokal title because Bayern has been busy with their CL campaign last year. But honest and unbiased opinions say Klopp is really good. Have you seen their 5-2 win against Bayern in Dfb Pokal Finals? Klopp managed to exposed Bayern's weakness - our reliance mostly on our wings when we attack. Kagawa and Lewandowski had fun raping our defense too.

Anyway, let's talk about Manchester United. I really don't like this team but my brothers love them so I still watch. I always support the team it is playing against though. I like Chicharito and Kagawa so I hope to see them in the game against Galtasaray.

Maybe this sounds (not too good) but Bayern ended second in all the competitions the team played, that's something to analyze, Bayern is a big team and will always be big and big teams can't focus in only one competition, they have to be prepared to win everything they play.

Man U isn't my favorite team but is always a candidate and the forwards are very good, Van Persie is one of the best forwards of the moment (behind Falcao of course). Man U group seems to be very easy, almost impossible they don't finish first.

Newbie Traveler

berserk0
void ab initio

Maybe this sounds (not too good) but Bayern ended second in all the competitions the team played, that's something to analyze, Bayern is a big team and will always be big and big teams can't focus in only one competition, they have to be prepared to win everything they play.

Man U isn't my favorite team but is always a candidate and the forwards are very good, Van Persie is one of the best forwards of the moment (behind Falcao of course). Man U group seems to be very easy, almost impossible they don't finish first.

Newbie Traveler

Bayern was prepared in everything but when you have games every week, sometimes, players get tired too.

Last season, Bayern was dominating in Bundesliga in the earlier part. Dortmund was way behind them. What happened that turned the tables? Dortmund didn't get past the group stage of CL, they didn't even qualify in Europa. They channeled all their energy in Bundesliga. Compared to a club that has a CL campaign to think and a Bundesliga campaign, Dortmund was fresh in all their games.

Lol. I know. Man Utd will ease their group without trouble. It makes me wonder why they even rested RvP on the game versus Wigan. ^^ so what's your favorite club? Any predictions for this year's CL campaign?

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
void ab initio
Bayern was prepared in everything but when you have games every week, sometimes, players get tired too.

Last season, Bayern was dominating in Bundesliga in the earlier part. Dortmund was way behind them. What happened that turned the tables? Dortmund didn't get past the group stage of CL, they didn't even qualify in Europa. They channeled all their energy in Bundesliga. Compared to a club that has a CL campaign to think and a Bundesliga campaign, Dortmund was fresh in all their games.

Lol. I know. Man Utd will ease their group without trouble. It makes me wonder why they even rested RvP on the game versus Wigan. ^^ so what's your favorite club? Any predictions for this year's CL campaign?

I know you can't play all competitions with the same 11 players so you need more than that, Barcelona and Internazionale Milano proved that is possible, actually Bayern could've done it that year if they'd won against inter.

There are some teams that I want to watch first, like PSG and Montpellier but I already made group stage predictions here and for my favorite team ...mmm...
that would be... Arsenal, I'd like to see them in Semis.

Big Star

berserk0
ARTEMlS
PSG - Porto
Schalke - Olympiacos
Milan-Malaga
Man City - Dortmund
Chelsea - Juventus
Bayern - Valencia
Barcelona - Benfica
Man utd - Galatasaray

I'm a little shocked that you don't think Arsenal can make it in group B.

Arsene Wenger said priority is the EPL.
So, I don't think they'll put much effort in the CL tbh.
Let's not also forget, Schalke and Olympiacos are strong teams, specially Schalke.
I'm really hoping Arsenal win tomorrow and Madrid beat City.

Newbie Traveler

ARTEMlS

Arsene Wenger said priority is the EPL.
So, I don't think they'll put much effort in the CL tbh.
Let's not also forget, Schalke and Olympiacos are strong teams, specially Schalke.

I think Olympiacos just sold 3 of its good players before the transfer deadline and they did not find enough time to replace them. I'm not so sure. Anyway, did you find it odd that Arsenal and Olympiacos are in the same group again this season? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff