No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
I didn't expect Chelsea to be in Quarters after that match in Napoli (probably one of the things that took Villas-Boas out of Chelsea) but this is the beauty of football.

Well after both Manchester clubs and Arsenal went out, and with the state that Chelsea was in, no one expected them to do too much, even with them being the last team in Europe. Also saying that Di Matteo has done a wonderful job while he took over for AVB, and with 2 finals coming up, I fancy Chelsea to beat Liverpool, but I can't say I fancy them to go and win at Munich, so I hope they can at least get one piece of silverware.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anatomy of a Zombie

Well after both Manchester clubs and Arsenal went out, and with the state that Chelsea was in, no one expected them to do too much, even with them being the last team in Europe. Also saying that Di Matteo has done a wonderful job while he took over for AVB, and with 2 finals coming up, I fancy Chelsea to beat Liverpool, but I can't say I fancy them to go and win at Munich, so I hope they can at least get one piece of silverware.

You're right the team has improved with Di Matteo and they're so close to win the longed UCL but I've been cheering for Bayern the whole season and playing at home Bayern is favorite.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
You're right the team has improved with Di Matteo and they're so close to win the longed UCL but I've been cheering for Bayern the whole season and playing at home Bayern is favorite.

Yeah I can understand that, I'll be cheering for Bayern as well because as it is Newcastle are still chasing a Champion's league spot for next season, if we finish 4th and Chelsea go on to win the CL, then Newcastle don't get into the Champion's League, but with 4 games remaining, Newcastle can still throw it away so we'll see if the final would affect them in any way first razz

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anatomy of a Zombie

First step: Wigan.
But everybody is expecting the Manchester derby.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0

Wigan is a tough one, they managed to beat Man U and Arsenal in consecutive games, then they went and lost against a weaker side at the weekend, they're fighting for survival, so they'll be giving it a good go, but I'm fairly certain our team is strong enough to walk away with 3 points.

But the Manchester Derby is one match I would love to watch, although I'll only get to see the highlights due to working in the evening. But I fancy City to win, and with only 3 games left it could come down to goal difference which decides the champion razz
As much as I despise clubs who refuse to abide by FIFA'S contingent FFP regulations or even attempt to meet the impending financial requirements and mandatory criteria set by Platini by 2015, will be sending my best wishes to kinsman down in Wessex. At least this time there's no need for seven sets of extra clothing and chances of Terry screwing up if the games goes to penalties.

Chelsea not having any expectations and without any pressure on them has done them wonders. They came to the point, and it was beleived by many, that the blue lions after spending un-coefficiently and copiously, would have another misrable season. But good on em, I always thought it was Mou’s destiny to guide Chelsea to there first CL trophy. Hopefully Roman pulls his finger out of his arse after the finale and recognizes his miss-management and transfer policy will no longer go unpunished.
Anatomy of a Zombie
MinatoNamikaze95
Barcelona is out and so nothing el classic, and tonight I hope to see a great real madrid mrgreen

I only seen bits of the game and to be fair they weren't that outstanding from what I watched, as it went into extra time you could almost tell it wasn't going to be their night, just like when Messi missed the penalty for Barcelona last night.

But I kinda thought that Munich would walk away winners, especially since they would be playing on home turf in the final. With the final decided, I think the pressure is on Chelsea, with the loss of players through suspension and the game being played in Munich, there will be a lot of pressure on them, but I'm still expecting a great match.

But credit to Chelsea, I don't think many people would have considered that they'd be in the final, now they're only 90 minutes away (+ extra time and maybe penalties) from being Champion's of Europe.

I had believed in real madrid win but the lottery of rigors has awarded Bayern and they will play for the trophy at home! against Chelsea, unthinkable! almost incredible! and Real, too defeatist immediately after the double advantage signed by Cristiano Ronaldo and the bavarians have never lowered their heads, the exact opposite of what was ordered by Mourinho to his footballers after 2-0!!. and a gol paid dearly to 26' with Gomez and Robben when they invent the action of the draw with Gomez to obtain the rigor! showing an offensive attitude that eventually awarded with the ticket for the final.

ps: the rigor wrong by ronaldo and kakà! oh i have not really words!! but it struck me more It was to see MOURINHO on his knees praying to the real madrid victory!
berserk0
MinatoNamikaze95
Barcelona is out and so nothing el classic, and tonight I hope to see a great real madrid mrgreen

I told you, Real could win but (as I wanted) Bayern is in the final. blaugh biggrin

OK i have wrong but at least I have hoped and this champions league will chance of revenge for both clubs , even if luck it will award only one club ! and I admit which I wanted to see real madrid win the 10th Champions League! mrgreen for write the hystory because the last champions league was to the times of the galactics surprised
berserk0
Anatomy of a Zombie

Also the Derby between FC Inter and AC Milan will be very interesting and can be decisive for the victory of the championship! even if this moment we are to -3 from juventus that until now only club still unbeatable in my country .and I will believe until the end
I don't get all this crack about Torres putting Chelsea in the final. They were going through anyways via Ramires' goal in the 45th minute.
Oh, and it was a terrible match, Chelsea parking the bus and playing like wankers for the 2 legs while Barca just passes it around the box. I honestly do NOT get how it was "THE BEST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH".

I hope Bayern smashes them in the final, I would be so annoyed if the Toon finished 4th in the BPL and Chelsea took our CL place.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
MinatoNamikaze95
berserk0
Anatomy of a Zombie

Also the Derby between FC Inter and AC Milan will be very interesting and can be decisive for the victory of the championship! even if this moment we are to -3 from juventus that until now only club still unbeatable in my country .and I will believe until the end

Before that is Siena and Atalanta, but you're right that's a match to watch.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
ItsThatAsianBoy
I don't get all this crack about Torres putting Chelsea in the final. They were going through anyways via Ramires' goal in the 45th minute.

You're right but after Torres goal it was impossible for Barcelona to advance, it was the goal of the tranquility
ItsThatAsianBoy
Oh, and it was a terrible match, Chelsea parking the bus and playing like wankers for the 2 legs while Barca just passes it around the box. I honestly do NOT get how it was "THE BEST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH".

can you name a team that plays different against Barcelona? a lot of teams try to play like Chelsea did, and the goal in London and the first in Barcelona weren't fortuitous, both cases Lampard's pass to Ramires (That means work). I don't mean this was the best CL match but exciting.

ItsThatAsianBoy
I hope Bayern smashes them in the final, I would be so annoyed if the Toon finished 4th in the BPL and Chelsea took our CL place.

I hope that too but for a different reason. 3nodding
berserk0
ItsThatAsianBoy

You're right but after Torres goal it was impossible for Barcelona to advance, it was the goal of the tranquility
ItsThatAsianBoy

can you name a team that plays different against Barcelona? a lot of teams try to play like Chelsea did, and the goal in London and the first in Barcelona weren't fortuitous, both cases Lampard's pass to Ramires (That means work). I don't mean this was the best CL match but exciting.

ItsThatAsianBoy

I hope that too but for a different reason. 3nodding

I guess so, but It was in the last minute of added time anyways.
I only liked it because of Neville's orgasm.

Yeah I know it wasn't fortuitous, they came with a tactic and they won because of it. I'm just saying, as a neutral I thought it was pretty boring to watch.

What reason might that be?

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
ItsThatAsianBoy

Yeah I know it wasn't fortuitous, they came with a tactic and they won because of it. I'm just saying, as a neutral I thought it was pretty boring to watch.

It's been over ten years of the last UCL won by Bayern (Damn Inter) and can become the first team to win in its stadium.
berserk0
ItsThatAsianBoy

It's been over ten years of the last UCL won by Bayern (Damn Inter) and can become the first team to win in its stadium.

I almost forgot, Bayern are at home aren't they?
I can see most people I know rooting for Chelsea though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff