14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
vutton
So, Semifinals;

Barcelona - Chelsea
Bayern Munich- Real Madrid

Honestly, I have no clue who will pass to the final.

My favorites are Bayern and Barça
Now Madrid play Bayern,can't wait to see how it plays out.
Me thinks El Clasico for the finals?

Big Star

ItsThatAsianBoy

Nah, the UEFA doesn't like the final to involve the same country, they will probably involve a referee into some fraud.
vutton
ItsThatAsianBoy

Nah, the UEFA doesn't like the final to involve the same country, they will probably involve a referee into some fraud.

So that means it's Barcelona v Bayern?

Big Star

ItsThatAsianBoy
vutton
ItsThatAsianBoy

I don't know
it could be,
or it could be Chelsea v Bayern
or Real Madrid v Chelsea
Or the UEFA can decide not to butt in and let it be an El Clasico
Chelsea and Bayern could beat both Spanish teams without any unfair calls, that's why they are in Semi finals.
but I'm just saying this from experience...
vutton
ItsThatAsianBoy
vutton
ItsThatAsianBoy

I don't know
it could be,
or Real Madrid v Chelsea
Chelsea and Bayern could beat both Spanish teams without any unfair calls, that's why they are in Semi finals.

They love Barcelona, get real. Like they'd let Barcelona lose in the semi finals.

Big Star

ItsThatAsianBoy
vutton
ItsThatAsianBoy
vutton
ItsThatAsianBoy

I don't know
it could be,
or Real Madrid v Chelsea

They love Barcelona, get real. Like they'd let Barcelona lose in the semi finals.

Chelsea can win the match on their own like I said.
Who would have thought thirteen years ago when Chelsea met Barca in the quarter finals, both sets of current coaches were on the field playing against each other, would be contingent managers of there representing club facing each other once again during the knock out phases in 2012. Abstrutly Xavi played in the same match. Six years later Chelsea consecutivly drew Barca in the knock out phases of the CL with Mou as manager. The younger chelsea players still present were in there peak, Lampard was scoring left, right and center out side of the box. JT was very energetic. Barca constructed a team that was very hard to out score. Games produced quality thats unseen in recent times. If I can recall correctly there were thirteen/fourteem goals scored amongst both teams over the four games. Form that point onwards the games have been low scoring encounters with an emphasis on possesion play. Including that controversal goal Inesta scored on the brink of nintey minites. Chelsea's quality on the pitch has dropped drasticly from years gone by during there previous encounters with Barca. Hard to bet against Barca not processing if Puyol is playing.
I want to watch Real vs Chelsea!

Agile Rogue

I think Bayern may have this

Very worried about Chelsea though. How can this team be expected to beat Barcelona when they're struggling against 10 man Benfica and need dubious refereeing to beat Wigan? A lot of luck would be needed but hopefully by some miracle it happens

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Minutes before the match biggrin

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bayern has the advantage but Real has an away goal.

Big Star

Madrid fans started to discard Bayern. They were pretty solid (Bayern), through out the whole champions league. The second leg I'm giving 2-1 to Bayern.
Chelsea-Barcelona tomorrow, Luiz is off with injury, ivanovic will probably play as RB?
I like how Cahill is more of a defending type, we certainly do need him as CB to mark Messi.
It's not gonna be easy at all but it's not impossible either.
KTBFFH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces