Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Real Madrid 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
Manchester United 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Big Star

These quarterfinals are really exciting but the semi-finals will be nerve wrecking.
I'm putting my bets
barcelona
chelsea
real madrid
bayern

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
vutton
These quarterfinals are really exciting but the semi-finals will be nerve wrecking.
I'm putting my bets
barcelona
chelsea
real madrid
bayern

Chelsea has to prove how good they can play if they want to advance to the semi final.

Big Star

berserk0
vutton
I'm putting my bets
barcelona
chelsea
real madrid
bayern

Chelsea has to prove how good they can play if they want to advance to the semi final.

Well apparently, Chelsea went on a losing streak so AVB could get sacked, because he didn't get along with the players, but let's admit it, if AVB wasn't getting results he knew he would get sacked.
I think he had a big role here, we have so many stars, key players are on the bench, Torres ''confidence'' issues, Drogba missed a penalty, our players are getting ''old''. It's not easy holding a good reputation for ten years, this is a tough season. We went through 9 managers in less than 8 years? But we are a good team, we just need to a defined starting lineup and confidence.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
vutton

OMFG Shushu

Anatomy of a Zombie

Is Tevez back?
Can Man C. improve if Tevez play?

Original Pumpkin

berserk0

Is Tevez back?

Maybe back.
Mind games now.
I don't think it will help.

Mega Champion

10,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
berserk0
What are your predictions for the quarter final matches?
Benfica Vs Chelsea
Barcelona Vs Milan
APOEL Vs Real Madrid
Bayern Vs Marseille

Chelsea

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Bayern

Agile Rogue

Got a feeling AC Milan will pull off the "upset" against Barcelona

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
x Mexes x
berserk0
Benfica Vs Chelsea
Barcelona Vs Milan
APOEL Vs Real Madrid
Bayern Vs Marseille

Chelsea

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Bayern

It seems that the semi finals are set, but I have my doubts in Chelsea vs Benfica (although the favorite is obviously Chelsea).

Mega Champion

10,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
berserk0
x Mexes x
berserk0
Benfica Vs Chelsea
Barcelona Vs Milan
APOEL Vs Real Madrid
Bayern Vs Marseille

Chelsea

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Bayern

It seems that the semi finals are set, but I have my doubts in Chelsea vs Benfica (although the favorite is obviously Chelsea).
It could be a surprise but Chelsea is the favorite.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Suiko

I hope to see two great matches.
If Milan wants to make it through the strikers have to show their skills.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Suiko

To be honest, I'm a huge Barcelona fan, and if there is gonna be an upset this would be the one that I think is the most possible.
But I think Barcelona will still pull through, but they've already played twice this season in this competition, a 2 - 2 draw, and a 3 - 2 win for Barcelona, so either way it looks like there will be goals.
I'll definitely be watching it and cheering for Messi and co.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
Is Tevez back?

Honestly, as a player I like Tevez, he brings something more to the game, but I don't think he'll improve them too much.
In my opinion they got lucky against Chelsea, and who else would set up the winner than Tevez, but they managed to get the points, but then look what happened against Stoke, they only managed a draw, and with Man U beating Fulham today, Man U move 3 points clear. I think the Manchester Derby match will put a lot of pressure on both teams.

Personally I think Man C. have thrown away their chance at the title this season, they seem to be struggling lately, they've already thrown away the lead they had, now it's their turn to play catch up, but Man U have been through this scenario time and time again, I can't really see them slipping up too much.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anatomy of a Zombie
berserk0
Is Tevez back?

Honestly, as a player I like Tevez, he brings something more to the game, but I don't think he'll improve them too much.
In my opinion they got lucky against Chelsea, and who else would set up the winner than Tevez, but they managed to get the points, but then look what happened against Stoke, they only managed a draw, and with Man U beating Fulham today, Man U move 3 points clear. I think the Manchester Derby match will put a lot of pressure on both teams.

Personally I think Man C. have thrown away their chance at the title this season, they seem to be struggling lately, they've already thrown away the lead they had, now it's their turn to play catch up, but Man U have been through this scenario time and time again, I can't really see them slipping up too much.

After throwing away the advantage Man C had it's all up to Man U to win the championship this season. The Manchester derby is a match that can't be missed.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
After throwing away the advantage Man C had it's all up to Man U to win the championship this season. The Manchester derby is a match that can't be missed.

Very true and if City can win that, and they both go onto win all their games until the end of the season then they'll be level on points.
That'll make it interesting with so few games remaining as well, it'll be a good title race in my opinion, but I think United will pull through.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu

Chelsea won and Torres played good today, he didn't score though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff