Real Madrid 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
Manchester United 0.5 50.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
Do you think Basel can reach quarter finals? 'cause I believe the match in Germany it's gonna be different (I'm not saying that Basel is gonna play super defensive but Bayern is gonna play more offensive).

I don't think they will.
But I have been wrong before with upsets.
So we will just have to see.
I can say this...It going to be a great match if both teams come out to win(unlike Inter did today).

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
berserk0
Do you think Basel can reach quarter finals? 'cause I believe the match in Germany it's gonna be different (I'm not saying that Basel is gonna play super defensive but Bayern is gonna play more offensive).

I don't think they will.
I can say this...It going to be a great match if both teams come out to win(unlike Inter did today).

I agree, only time will tell

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu
berserk0

I don't think they will.

I agree, only time will tell

Benfica vs Zenit
Arsenal vs Milan
Who you think will come out on top?

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
Benfica vs Zenit
Arsenal vs Milan

Benfica vs Zenit: it's hard to tell, although Benfica lost the first match, the visitor goals can make a difference, but a draw is enough for Zenit (something that already did against a portuguese team).
Arsenal vs Milan: I think everybody knows but miracles happen.

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu
Benfica vs Zenit
Arsenal vs Milan

Benfica vs Zenit: it's hard to tell, although Benfica lost the first match, the visitor goals can make a difference, but a draw is enough for Zenit (something that already did against a portuguese team).

I feel the same way.
Hahaha! Poor Arsenal...what happened hahaha
>_<

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
berserk0
OMFG Shushu
Benfica vs Zenit
Arsenal vs Milan

I feel the same way.
Hahaha! Poor Arsenal...what happened hahaha
>_<

They have to do what Deportivo la Coruña did to the very same team, I think that was in the 03-04 season. Depor had lost 4 - 1 in Italy and won in Spain 4 - 0.

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
They have to do what Deportivo la Coruña did to the very same team, I think that was in the 03-04 season. Depor had lost 4 - 1 in Italy and won in Spain 4 - 0.

But Arsenal has not been playing as if they want to win.
When you think of it none of the English teams have.
Its very disappointing.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu

I understand your point of view but I don't think they don't want to win, they just can't.

OMFG Shushu
Its very disappointing.

Man C won today 4 - 0 against Porto. They ended up third in their group (Man C) because that was a tough group and it would've been tougher if Villareal had done "something". And Man U was surprised twice by Basel. I recognize that Arsenal and Chelsea are not in their best moment and despite that I don't think there is a team that chooses to play against them thinking that they are beatable.

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu

I understand your point of view but I don't think they don't want to win, they just can't.

OMFG Shushu
Its very disappointing.

Man C won today 4 - 0 against Porto. They ended up third in their group (Man C) because that was a tough group and it would've been tougher if Villareal had done "something". And Man U was surprised twice by Basel. I recognize that Arsenal and Chelsea are not in their best moment and despite that I don't think there is a team that chooses to play against them thinking that they are beatable.

You have a very good point.
Man U played today?
D:
ffffff I missed it.

Well thats good.
Ihave just been hearing some bad things about the English teams.
OMFG Shushu
berserk0
OMFG Shushu

OMFG Shushu
Its very disappointing.

You have a very good point.
Man U played today?
D:
ffffff I missed it.

Well thats good.
Ihave just been hearing some bad things about the English teams.

United plays tomorrow against Ajax. Giggs could possibly make his 900th appearance!
The English teams have definitely been underperforming in the CL, but I still believe that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Original Pumpkin

Skeptic Tank
United plays tomorrow against Ajax. Giggs could possibly make his 900th appearance!
The English teams have definitely been underperforming in the CL, but I still believe that the EPL is the best league in the world.

EDIT;
I thought it was on the 26?

True.
Im hoping they come out of it.
OMFG Shushu
Skeptic Tank

EDIT;

True.

Nah, the 26th is when they play Norwich in the premier league.
I think they should go through. They have 2 away goals, and Ferguson plans on giving the likes of Nani, Ashley Young, Hernandez, Smalling, and Jones some game time, so I think the team will be fairly strong.
Although Rooney looks to be out with an illness. :[
I'd love to see Paul Pogba get some playing time.

Original Pumpkin

Skeptic Tank
OMFG Shushu
Skeptic Tank

EDIT;

True.

I think they should go through. They have 2 away goals, and Ferguson plans on giving the likes of Nani, Ashley Young, Hernandez, Smalling, and Jones some game time, so I think the team will be fairly strong.

I found the Ajax game programmed that one too.

I know what you mean.
I think they over play Rooney.
I would like to see some new faces.
OMFG Shushu
Skeptic Tank
OMFG Shushu
Skeptic Tank

EDIT;

True.

I found the Ajax game programmed that one too.

I know what you mean.
I think they over play Rooney.
I would like to see some new faces.

Yeah, United really relies on Rooney, and it shows when he's absent.
They have a lot of good young players though, and if they develop correctly, they'll have a strong team.
I do think a good, creative center mid needs to be bought in the summer, but we'll see.

Original Pumpkin

Skeptic Tank

Yeah, United really relies on Rooney, and it shows when he's absent.
They have a lot of good young players though, and if they develop correctly, they'll have a strong team.
I do think a good, creative center mid needs to be bought in the summer, but we'll see.

We will.
Ill be watching the game tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas