Total Votes:[ 14 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Original Pumpkin

ichigo 8D
OMFG Shushu
>.>
Just you wait Newcastle is going to put them in their place!
:p
:d

No Last a checked I don't have wings.
XDDDDD
I don't think so.
What a let down. Check agian in the morning.
I think I'll call it a day now, I'm getting tired and I want to sleep for the pleasure of it.
Take care you.
Been nice talking, I learnt alot about my soul today. What a b***h

I'll make sure to check.
xD
Okies Good Night.
Talk to you later.
O 3o
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LETS GO LIVERPOOL

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu

Well a lot of their star players are still young and I can't see them losing them for too long throughout the season, and I must admit they do have the quality of players there that can improve over the upcoming years. So I'm not too worried about them finding replacements, although I do worry that if they lose Messi, then they'll just be considered a regular team once again, even though you'll still have two of the best players playing for them in Xavi and Iniesta.

Yeah that's true, that's why I was disappointed when Newcastle got rid of Chris Hughton after he got us promoted from the Championship, he had an amazing season with us and Ashley just tossed him out the door to make way for Pardew. At the time I had my doubts, but he has been a good manager for us, and ever since we got relegated then promoted again, we haven't looked back. Also in that time we've strengthened our squad a lot, to compete with the top clubs. The only criticism I can give right now for Newcastle is if you look at out past couple of games, in one half we play outstanding football, then the next half we're crap and give the ball away way too much. We can't seem to go a full 90 minutes with playing good football, hopefully that changes on Monday night :faceplam:

I was wrong, just looked at the line ups and once again Torres is warming the bench, the only thing I can figure for this is that he is saving Torres for the midweek game against Napoli, but that seems a little unlikely.
I'll keep checking to see if he comes on as a sub, but as it is right now he won't be scoring a goal this match. o:

Original Pumpkin

Anatomy of a Zombie

I agree with you there!
They do have great players.
But they may have good players but in years time who will be the manager of the club?
That person may not know how to use them.

We will see.
I hope I get to watch the game Monday.

Gah. This is getting stupid.
How is he going to show everyone what he can do when he's benched like that.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu

That's a very good point, and with Pep not signing anything longer than a 12 month contract, they could have a new manager before we know it.
If someone else steps in to take over, even the players may want to leave the club, they all seem happy under Guardiola right now, so I hope he does stick around.

Me too, although I know I'll miss the majority of the game, I'll still be there to catch any goals, even if it is just seeing the replays razz

Yeah it is getting rather stupid, and with the game against Napoli being of such importance, I can't see him starting that game honestly, especially since they're already behind on goals. They have a cup game next weekend too, can't remember who they're playing but I'm fairly sure it's a Championship team, so he may get a full 90 minutes then o:

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anatomy of a Zombie

I've heard a rumor about Barça, Bilbao's coach could be Pep's replacement (if Pep leaves).

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
Anatomy of a Zombie

I've heard a rumor about Barça, Bilbao's coach could be Pep's replacement (if Pep leaves).

Ooohh that sounds rather interesting, I still think it would be a shame for Pep to leave, he has done wonders at the club, and the players seem to enjoy playing football for him.
I wonder how it would affect the likes of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta if Pep ends up leaving.
There has also been rumours of Mourinho going back to Chelsea at the end of the season, and with AVB gone now, I could see that happening o:

Original Pumpkin

Anatomy of a Zombie
OMFG Shushu

That's a very good point, and with Pep not signing anything longer than a 12 month contract, they could have a new manager before we know it.
If someone else steps in to take over, even the players may want to leave the club, they all seem happy under Guardiola right now, so I hope he does stick around.

Me too, although I know I'll miss the majority of the game, I'll still be there to catch any goals, even if it is just seeing the replays razz

Yeah it is getting rather stupid, and with the game against Napoli being of such importance, I can't see him starting that game honestly, especially since they're already behind on goals. They have a cup game next weekend too, can't remember who they're playing but I'm fairly sure it's a Championship team, so he may get a full 90 minutes then o:

See. So yah I hope he resigns for longer. Because he a great manger.
It all comes down to money and who will pay the most for him.

I hope I get to watch replays.
Because now I know I won't be able to watch the game.

._.
Chelsea doesn't know how to use him.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anatomy of a Zombie

Ooohh that sounds rather interesting, I still think it would be a shame for Pep to leave, he has done wonders at the club, and the players seem to enjoy playing football for him.
I wonder how it would affect the likes of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta if Pep ends up leaving.
There has also been rumours of Mourinho going back to Chelsea at the end of the season, and with AVB gone now, I could see that happening o:

If Guardiola leaves I don't think the next coach will change the style of the team (at least not too much), and Messi, Xavi and Iniesta still will be great players.
In my opinion Mourinho might go back to Chelsea if he wins this year's UCL, I don't see him leaving without achieving the objective he was hired for.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu

._.

I know what you mean, his name was linked with Chelsea, although he swiftly turned that down, not winning the league would be a major blow for both him and Barcelona, but they can't be expected to win it every year while challenging for the other trophies that they are in contention for o:

Awww I'm sorry to hear that, due to someone taking their holidays this week I'm actually working in the afternoon, so I'll have the evening off to watch the footy, so I can't complain much o:

Hit the nail right on the head there, as this one guy was saying earlier, Chelsea just don't play the style of football that Torres is accustomed to, which is why he is struggling to find his form.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
berserk0
If Guardiola leaves I don't think the next coach will change the style of the team (at least not too much), and Messi, Xavi and Iniesta still will be great players.
In my opinion Mourinho might go back to Chelsea if he wins this year's UCL, I don't see him leaving without achieving the objective he was hired for.

I don't know honestly, if Mourinho fails to win the UCL, but manages to go on to win the league, I believe he'll view that as being successful enough to leave the club.
I was just looking at the dates for the next round of Champions League games, if Madrid do go through and draw Barcelona, we'll be looking at 3 El Classico's in 6 days, last year seemed bad enough with all the games between them both in 26 days, but that could drive Mourinho mad o:

Original Pumpkin

Anatomy of a Zombie
OMFG Shushu

._.

I know what you mean, his name was linked with Chelsea, although he swiftly turned that down, not winning the league would be a major blow for both him and Barcelona, but they can't be expected to win it every year while challenging for the other trophies that they are in contention for o:

Awww I'm sorry to hear that, due to someone taking their holidays this week I'm actually working in the afternoon, so I'll have the evening off to watch the footy, so I can't complain much o:

Hit the nail right on the head there, as this one guy was saying earlier, Chelsea just don't play the style of football that Torres is accustomed to, which is why he is struggling to find his form.

True you can't win everything.
But if they did it would be great.
But I think they should just try to win they League.

Tell me about it after.
It's always better to watch it live.
c:

But Man U. does with Ashley Cole style so much like Torres.
OMG did you see the game today?
Wonderful!!!

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu
True you can't win everything.
But if they did it would be great.
But I think they should just try to win they League.

Tell me about it after.
It's always better to watch it live.
c:

But Man U. does with Ashley Cole style so much like Torres.
OMG did you see the game today?
Wonderful!!!

It probably wouldn't be very fun if they did win everything too, I like a bit of competition and surprise honestly razz
I think they're still trying despertatly to catch up to Madrid, but they're still 10 points behind with 12 games left, if they can beat Madrid in the league game remaining that'd be the gap down to 7 points, but that stills means that Madrid have to lose 1 game and draw 2 games for Barcelona to overtake them, it's possible, and I thought Betis was gonna get them to drop 2 points yesterday, sadly Ronaldo pulled through for them o:

I'll make sure to tell you about it c:
It is much better to watch it live, because once you know the final result it ruins it for you if you haven't seen the match yet o:
I honestly don't know how much of a game it will be since last time we met it was a goalless draw, but with Arsenal in form, there should be a few goals, hopefully for each time.
Just like last season when we were 4 - 0 down at half time and managed to pull off a 4 - 4 draw, that match was enough to give any Newcastle fan a heart atttack razz

Oooohhh what game was that?
The only Premier League game on TV over here was Norwich and Wigan, but I think any of the two Manchester games would have been more interesting in my opinion o:
I'm actually glad Man U went back to the top of the league, it'll make the Manchester Derby match all the more entertaining, I'm fairly sure that it isn't too long until they meet each other again o:

Original Pumpkin

Anatomy of a Zombie

It probably wouldn't be very fun if they did win everything too, I like a bit of competition and surprise honestly razz
I think they're still trying despertatly to catch up to Madrid, but they're still 10 points behind with 12 games left, if they can beat Madrid in the league game remaining that'd be the gap down to 7 points, but that stills means that Madrid have to lose 1 game and draw 2 games for Barcelona to overtake them, it's possible, and I thought Betis was gonna get them to drop 2 points yesterday, sadly Ronaldo pulled through for them o:

I'll make sure to tell you about it c:
It is much better to watch it live, because once you know the final result it ruins it for you if you haven't seen the match yet o:
I honestly don't know how much of a game it will be since last time we met it was a goalless draw, but with Arsenal in form, there should be a few goals, hopefully for each time.
Just like last season when we were 4 - 0 down at half time and managed to pull off a 4 - 4 draw, that match was enough to give any Newcastle fan a heart atttack razz

Oooohhh what game was that?
The only Premier League game on TV over here was Norwich and Wigan, but I think any of the two Manchester games would have been more interesting in my opinion o:
I'm actually glad Man U went back to the top of the league, it'll make the Manchester Derby match all the more entertaining, I'm fairly sure that it isn't too long until they meet each other again o:

I don't think Madrid will draw two games.
I just Can't see it.

O:
I hope it is a game like that it will be great to watch
or in my cast have a play back of it.

Man U v West Brom
Man U ruled that game.
Ashley Cole was brilliant.
But the only one to get goals were Rooney.

Demonic Duck

16,250 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Inquisitor 200
OMFG Shushu
I don't think Madrid will draw two games.
I just Can't see it.

O:
I hope it is a game like that it will be great to watch
or in my cast have a play back of it.

Man U v West Brom
Man U ruled that game.
Ashley Cole was brilliant.
But the only one to get goals were Rooney.

Honestly at the weekend Madrid should have drew or lost that game, there were two clear penalty claims by Real Betis, they should have at least got one of them, then Madrid would have been in trouble o:
In the end I think it'll come down to the teams Mourinho puts out before the Champion's league matches, if he puts a weaker side out in the league o:

Yeah I hope so too, although in the first 8 minutes it seems like it's gonna be all Arsenal, but that can easily change o:

I only seen the highlights of that game today, they did play very well I'll give them that much o:
and I think you must mean Ashley Young, Cole plays for Chelsea.
But I agree with you, Young did have a great match, he was unlucky not to be on the score sheet o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff