Arsenal FC vs FC Bayern München
FC Shakhtar Donetsk vs Borussia Dortmund
AC Milan vs FC Barcelona
Real Madrid CF vs Manchester United FC
Valencia CF vs Paris Saint-Germain FC
FC Porto vs Málaga CF

Share your predictions.

Big Star

Real Madrid, by a 5-1 score or close to that.
Chelsea will probably win or in the worst cases tie, but I hope they get a 3-1 advantage as visitors.

Original Pumpkin

I watched the CSKA Moskva Vs Real Madrid game.
RM had it until the last minute of stop time.
its was 0-1
End 1-1

I mean it was last minute.
90 +3 add
'93 Goal by CSKA

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
vutton
Real Madrid, by a 5-1 score or close to that.
Chelsea will probably win or in the worst cases tie, but I hope they get a 3-1 advantage as visitors.

Before the matches I thought Real Madrid and Napoli would be the winners (an easy victory for Real Madrid and a tough one for Napoli, but things turned out the other way around).

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
its was 0-1
End 1-1

90 +3 add
'93 Goal by CSKA

I watched it too and I didn't like it, what a horrible match. The other match (Napoli Chelsea) was a lot better, did you watch it?

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu
its was 0-1
End 1-1

90 +3 add
'93 Goal by CSKA

I watched it too and I didn't like it, what a horrible match. The other match (Napoli Chelsea) was a lot better, did you watch it?

Same.
So disappointed!

Yes I watch that one too.
Disappointed again.
OMG what happened to Chelsea this year?
D:
I didn't actually watch any of the CL games that were schedualed to be played because my inter net was tempoarily down but i did place two grand on Napoli beating The Blue Lions by 3-1 and one grand on CSKA drawing with Real madrid, coutesy of prediction tips from various sites and a friend who was attnding the game in Moscow. Specificly i put Cavani to score twice,Lavezzi to score once and Mata to score a consolating penatly. Ramos and Berezutski to score headers.

Contrary to Napolis relativly inconsistant results in the Seria A, Cavani's tendancy to score in Europe is completly phenomenal. And Lavezzi assist ratio in europe exceeds beyond comparision. They single handedly elimanted Man City and Bayern from the gruop stage, the blue lions were always going to be a walk in the park. Despite Napoli tradtionly playing three defenders, there front line was always going to compensate for the missing defender. And lets face it its not like Torres is going to score in the next centry or two lol . I would be suprised if Napolis front men weren't purchased in the transfer window.

Despite CSKA not having played a competitive match in 3 months and missing a majority of there top players Honda,Gonzo,Necid,Akinfeev, Mamaeev and Nababkin through Suspension. CSKA had played mostly bench warmers in the group stages(at one stage had 8 starters out) and still progressed in europes top club compition. Playing them down was just silly. Winning and adapting to Russia's cold conditions has been difficult for every european club who have had the burden to play in Russia's icy weather (It was minus twenty degrees for twenty FC when they travled to Russia FFS). Mourinho always knew CSKA would have home advantage and what awaited. He likely sent his tecqnical scouts to acquire weather forcasts weeks before the game was to be played. And his tecqhical scouts would have very limited information of what to expect from CSKA's squad not having watched the players out side the starting eleven regulary play. He said he will settle for a draw(being in front by aggregate) contrary to his real predictions, I would say Mou isnt fussed on the result what so ever.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
berserk0
OMFG Shushu
its was 0-1
End 1-1

90 +3 add
'93 Goal by CSKA

Same.
So disappointed!

Disappointed again.
D:

Maybe is the change of coach or because some players don't have the same level from previous years or both, but I did like that match I was hoping a Napoli victory and was surprised when Chelsea took the lead.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
xunbroken_paranoiax
i did place two grand on Napoli beating The Blue Lions by 3-1 and one grand on CSKA drawing with Real madrid

I'd never thought that CSKA would draw with Real Madrid, especially after Ronaldo's goal.

xunbroken_paranoiax
Contrary to Napolis relativly inconsistant results in the Seria A, Cavani's tendancy to score in Europe is completly phenomenal.

I wouldn't say phenomenal, he's just a good forward. Messi is the one to categorize as phenomenal, after all he's the top scorer.

xunbroken_paranoiax
They single handedly elimanted Man City and Bayern from the gruop stage

FC Bayern München was not eliminated in the group stage, they ended in first place.

xunbroken_paranoiax
Despite CSKA not having played a competitive match in 3 months and missing a majority of there top players Honda,Gonzo,Necid,Akinfeev, Mamaeev and Nababkin through Suspension.

Honda and Necid played the match (not from the start, which I found odd). Chepchugov played very well, and you forgot to mention Mark Gonzales.

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu
berserk0
OMFG Shushu
its was 0-1
End 1-1

90 +3 add
'93 Goal by CSKA

Same.
So disappointed!

Disappointed again.
D:

Maybe is the change of coach or because some players don't have the same level from previous years or both, but I did like that match I was hoping a Napoli victory and was surprised when Chelsea took the lead.

I think its the change in coach.
Because even when they have people out and can't play they still do a good job.

Original Pumpkin

berserk0

Marseille Vs Internazionale
Basel Vs Bayern München

About to watch both!
XD

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
berserk0

Basel Vs Bayern München

About to watch both!
XD

I was watching Marseille Vs Inter, and let me tell you, what a let down. I know Inter wasn't playing well, 5 losses in the last 6 matches (6 in the last 7 now), but I was hoping a better Marseille performance, I got bored and switch it to the other match, although I didn't watch the whole game (Basel Vs Bayern) I can tell why they eliminated Man U.

Original Pumpkin

berserk0
OMFG Shushu
berserk0

Basel Vs Bayern München

About to watch both!
XD

I was watching Marseille Vs Inter, and let me tell you, what a let down. I know Inter wasn't playing well, 5 losses in the last 6 matches (6 in the last 7 now), but I was hoping a better Marseille performance, I got bored and switch it to the other match, although I didn't watch the whole game (Basel Vs Bayern) I can tell why they eliminated Man U.

I didn't even go back to Marseille Vs Inter after watching Basel Vs Bayern München.
That match was wonderful!
And yes me too.
Basel would not let up.
It has been a lot of last minute goals and I love it!

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
OMFG Shushu
berserk0
OMFG Shushu
berserk0

Basel Vs Bayern München

About to watch both!
XD

I didn't even go back to Marseille Vs Inter after watching Basel Vs Bayern München.
That match was wonderful!
And yes me too.
Basel would not let up.
It has been a lot of last minute goals and I love it!

Do you think Basel can reach quarter finals? 'cause I believe the match in Germany it's gonna be different (I'm not saying that Basel is gonna play super defensive but Bayern is gonna play more offensive).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff