Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akiko-infinity's Fangirl

Feral Turkey

40,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Miguel Cabrera FTW! <3
I am SO excited, seriously. You knew he was going to get it, but still. One of my favorite players just made HISTORY. Sooo proud! (=

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Radxcore Kartoffel
Miguel Cabrera FTW! <3
I am SO excited, seriously. You knew he was going to get it, but still. One of my favorite players just made HISTORY. Sooo proud! (=

I don't think it would be considered historical since it has already been done...

Akiko-infinity's Fangirl

Feral Turkey

40,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Zack Greinke

I don't think it would be considered historical since it has already been done...

Uh, yeah, but not since 1967...? If I remember correctly there have only ever been twelve other players to have achieved it ever.
I don't see anyone else doing that well in the last forty-five years, do you? It's a pretty huge deal.
Besides. There have been other wars before, too, but each one still makes the history books. ;p

Akiko-infinity's Fangirl

Feral Turkey

40,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Zack Greinke

War is completely different from sports, cockwad.

And if 12 other players have done it I definitely would not consider it super historic.
WOW. That certainly escalated quickly, didn't it? =x I take it you don't understand my type of humor, then...
As I have not resorted to calling you any names (though the temptation is quite strong, believe you me), I would appreciate it if you could show me the same respect. We mustn't let our immaturity show. It isn't proper to go around the internet calling ladies "cockwads", now, is it? Though I must give you points for creativity; that isn't one I've ever had directed at me before.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. I'll respect yours if you respect mine. I, personally think that to be one of about a dozen people in the entire history of a sport to accomplish something is a big deal; not to mention the fact that he had to perform admirably to get the kind of marks that outrank every other player in baseball at the present time. If you think it's easy and something that any player could do, then by all means, I'd like to see them try. I'll be rooting for them! (=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff