Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Businessman

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ok I'm trying to impress this girl(Yeah I know this whole thing is cleche) and I've noticed she likes guys that are buff and are good at sports. I,ve been dominating the sport we are currently doing in gym, so Ive got that down, all thats missing is a six pack. I'm 14 years old 5'10 130 pounds, and I need to get a six pack before spring break, so I need some advice on how to get a plan for cardio and abs. Thanks for your time, and I hope you'll help me out.

Steadfast Firestarter

6,600 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Cut out junk food from your diet, drink water instead of anything else, just keep exercising/moving.

Don't even bother with ab workouts. You'll see the abs when the fat gets cut by using the advice I gave above.

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Diet no snacking..at all, nothing with carbs, bread, fried food etc. If you want you can use supplements they work. Such as protein shakes, casein, s**t like that but you definitely need to work out at least an hour a day using that crap. Exercise, exercise, exercise, you'll want to do core workouts at least 3 times a week also, make sure your doing cardio that's the bread and butter right there. I don't know if you can but try running 4 miles a day 3 times a week and you'll be shredded. If you can't run 4 miles without stopping I suggest building yourself up like 1 mile 6 days a week for two weeks, then 2 miles 5 days a week for 2 weeks, then 3 miles 4 days a week for two weeks, so on and so on. Its good s**t.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The best way fast? Suck it in, and draw it on with a sharpie.

Gracious Phantom

Um, there's this guy in my class who apparently has a six pack. He plays soccer everyday at school, as well as futsal, I bet he also does it as a hobby too. Maybe you should play lots of soccer and futsal like him?
Abs? You'd better listen to those first 2 responses kiddo.
Do core exercises.

Familiar Explorer

It's easy if you're naturally thin which you seem so. You gotta experiment yourself and find out what works for you. Just google up different ab workouts for the different parts. Don't neglect the obliques, it's make your abs look stronger than they really are.
From my experience, most girls only look at biceps, pecs, abs, and shoulders.

Oh and I suggest you do pull-ups regularly because it really helps you size up and overall look more toned.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cardio. Core exercises won't make your abs much bigger, just more dense. If you're looking for tight abs that can take punches, do lots of sit ups. If you just want the six pack, do lots of cardio.

Be careful, though. Overdevelopment of the abs can cause the muscles to wrap around the spine, forming an organic jet pack. The resulting exposure to high altitudes from developing the 'jet pack' can lead to oxygen deprivation based brain damage and dementia.
Why do you think Schwartzenegger put on so much weight so suddenly? He knew, man.
lmao in gym, i hope you play sports on a team too

six pack isnt the only muscle group you should work out
try blowing up your delts n pecs n tris too no doubt that'll definitely help

but for abs, its all just about cutting down your body fat percentage down to about 8-10%
lots of toning n core excercises

try downloading the nike training club app
that'll definitely help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out