Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro
kittyk_145
this is a disappointment, friggin pissed.
pittsburg and vancouver both eliminated....
boston better win and make it to the finals.

You must be so upset. All of your teams keep losing! Please cheer for EC teams. I want the cup to stay in the west! lol Go LA!

lol of course im upset, mostly all the teams that were supposed to win lost.
and im not a person who cheers for a team by WC or EC.
i cheer for teams based on skills,individual players and many other reasons.
honestly i dont like how people cheer only because of areas.
like people who are only for canadian teams or vise versa usa teams.

looking at the teams that have passed to the second round,
there is not a single team that i care to see win.
if anything i'd go with the most familiar teams which are preds and rangers.
but even then i couldnt careless, im watching just for the enjoyment of watching
hockey in general. and LA is the last team i would want to see take the
cup besides flyers.

Im sorry you don't like LA. They have talent, and they deserved to move on to the second round. No team in hockey is ever "supposed" to win or lose. Its always unpredictable.
I cheer for teams I like, I recognize talent when I see it. There is a lot of it on the NASH/LA/ and PHX. The teams who deserved to win, won. And hockey fans watch playoffs all the way through, even if their own team is out. I dont go by my division or conference either, it was just a joke. BUT my favorite (top 5 teams) are (by coincidence only) west conference teams. If DET had made it to the final I would root for ANY EC team over them. I dont vote according to area either. So its good we are on the same page. smile
I wished the Pen's had won, but other than that and the current game in OT, I am happy with the results. VAN/DET/CHI/SJ/BOS/and OTT all deserved it. They didn't play as well. Any deserving team should be able to overcome any obstacle in their way (illness, bad refs, etc.) I enjoy seeing the NYR play a lot. I think their team is awesome this year. Depending on the other team in finals. I really hope they take the cup. Its just something I think they have worked hard for. LA and NASH are my other favorites. I love how both teams play. Always interesting games, because they play hockey even with all of the obstacles. Im rooting for LA bc they have ridiculous speed, puck handling, and goaltending skills that make it hard for other teams to play them. The LA/STL series will be a good one.

Senpai_Naruse's Significant Otter

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Dr_Ribeiro
kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro
kittyk_145
this is a disappointment, friggin pissed.
pittsburg and vancouver both eliminated....
boston better win and make it to the finals.

You must be so upset. All of your teams keep losing! Please cheer for EC teams. I want the cup to stay in the west! lol Go LA!

lol of course im upset, mostly all the teams that were supposed to win lost.
and im not a person who cheers for a team by WC or EC.
i cheer for teams based on skills,individual players and many other reasons.
honestly i dont like how people cheer only because of areas.
like people who are only for canadian teams or vise versa usa teams.

looking at the teams that have passed to the second round,
there is not a single team that i care to see win.
if anything i'd go with the most familiar teams which are preds and rangers.
but even then i couldnt careless, im watching just for the enjoyment of watching
hockey in general. and LA is the last team i would want to see take the
cup besides flyers.

Im sorry you don't like LA. They have talent, and they deserved to move on to the second round. No team in hockey is ever "supposed" to win or lose. Its always unpredictable.
I cheer for teams I like, I recognize talent when I see it. There is a lot of it on the NASH/LA/ and PHX. The teams who deserved to win, won. And hockey fans watch playoffs all the way through, even if their own team is out. I dont go by my division or conference either, it was just a joke. BUT my favorite (top 5 teams) are (by coincidence only) west conference teams. If DET had made it to the final I would root for ANY EC team over them. I dont vote according to area either. So its good we are on the same page. smile
I wished the Pen's had won, but other than that and the current game in OT, I am happy with the results. VAN/DET/CHI/SJ/BOS/and OTT all deserved it. They didn't play as well. Any deserving team should be able to overcome any obstacle in their way (illness, bad refs, etc.) I enjoy seeing the NYR play a lot. I think their team is awesome this year. Depending on the other team in finals. I really hope they take the cup. Its just something I think they have worked hard for. LA and NASH are my other favorites. I love how both teams play. Always interesting games, because they play hockey even with all of the obstacles. Im rooting for LA bc they have ridiculous speed, puck handling, and goaltending skills that make it hard for other teams to play them. The LA/STL series will be a good one.

i never said they didnt have talent neither did i say i didnt like them, i've seen the way they played and they are good, but it's normal to want the team that eliminated your team to be eliminated also, even if you partially wish them well.
and when i say "supposed" i mean what everyone pretty much predicted.
obviously, as we've all seen in these previous years in the NHL, what's predicted isnt what always happens anymore. there are many twist and turns and completely game changing events that occur.
everyone who gives a damn, whether they are a big fan or not would keep a lookout on the events and results during the playoffs.

and if your so called "statement" was a joke, why would you say it in the first place?

and you must be really bad if you think some of those teams didnt deserve to win...
some worked hard which resulted into OT in game 7.
as silly as some people find this, but luck and great oppertunities are a factor.
quite a few of these teams worked hard but it just didnt resulted in a win.
teams like the devils and panthers were even strengthed, but only one can be victorious. the sens and the rangers series was quite a surpirse, im not fan of the sens but they played hard and especially during the dying minutes of game 7 they were unbelievably amazing, but they just couldnt get it past lun.
bruins and caps had close game everytime, with only 1 goal deciding the win.
if that isnt enough proof that some teams that lost didnt necessarily deserve to loose then i have nothing left to say..
Preds and Coyotes series starts tonight!! Nashville will take em in 5.

Dapper Gaian

klebold
Bruins should have beat Capitols
Penguins should have beat Flyers
Vancouver should have beat LA

I hate New York, so I'm gonna have to wish the Capitols didn't get lucky against my Bruins and that they earned their way to a Stanly Cup. I hate Nashville so go Phoenix and lol oh s**t they just scored 2-1 now xD and being from Pittsburgh I'm gonna vote against the Flyers so go Devils.

The Capitals, with an a, didn't get lucky. They were the better team and deserved to move on to the next round. Same with the Flyers, they dominated the Pens and there was no reason the Pens should have beat the Flyers, just because they were a higher seed or have Sidney Crosby on their team.

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
CodenameCody

Rough game, but it was a good try. Maybe Preds will pick it up in game 2.
Dr_Ribeiro
CodenameCody

Rinne didn't play as well as I would have liked. Can't afford giving up four goals to a team like PHX. The scoring will be there in game 2, but the defense must clamp down some.

One thing I'm really worried about is all these overtime games the Coyotes are playing. Yes, it may wear them down and make em vunerable to some losses, but it shows they're gritty and capable of pulling out the close ones. Preds gotta regroup!

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
CodenameCody
Dr_Ribeiro
CodenameCody

Rinne didn't play as well as I would have liked. Can't afford giving up four goals to a team like PHX. The scoring will be there in game 2, but the defense must clamp down some.

One thing I'm really worried about is all these overtime games the Coyotes are playing. Yes, it may wear them down and make em vunerable to some losses, but it shows they're gritty and capable of pulling out the close ones. Preds gotta regroup!

Im just glad to see LA winning! I have always liked them and wanted to see them go far! Its awesome to see 8th seed teams surprise everyone. The NHL is flipping nuts over them right now. Its nice to see them get the recognition they deserve. (A LOT like the preds.) I want to see Preds and LA in WC finals so bad! If that happens, may the best team win! smile
Dr_Ribeiro
kittyk_145
Dr_Ribeiro
denim chicken
are both about to get swept. What an amazing playoff series so far.

SO happy LA won tonight! mrgreen

i hate that the canucks are loosing.. i never had anything against the kings but i dont want canucks to loose at all

I have nothing against the Canucks, but I think the more deserving team is winning. Obviously Lu has been in a slump and the twins are weak right now. I like the team, but I dont see a playoff worthy effort.

Hi
I'm ally-wally

It's too bad none of the canadian teams, are in the Play-offs !!!!!!!
It's the American teams !!!!
It's okay by me !!!!!!!!
Can we please be friends ???
Please let me know !!!!!
Talk to you soon !!!!!!

Friendly Bear

Ah, Coyotes up 2-0 in the series ;D. But they aren't out of the woods yet.

They keep playing like they did in Game Two, they'll have the series in the bag by 4, possibly 5.

Oh yeah, and how about that play Legwand did behind his own net? Loved it.
Johnba

They keep playing like they did in Game Two, they'll have the series in the bag by 4, possibly 5.

Have in it the bag by the 4th or 5th game?!? Not if my Preds have anything to say about that! 3nodding I didn't see the Legwand play you're talking about. What happened?

Friendly Bear

CodenameCody
Johnba

Have in it the bag by the 4th or 5th game?!? Not if my Preds have anything to say about that! 3nodding I didn't see the Legwand play you're talking about. What happened?

Bam.

And if Coyotes play like they did last night, I'm sure of you. Nashville will be out.
Johnba
CodenameCody
Johnba

Bam.

And if Coyotes play like they did last night, I'm sure of you. Nashville will be out.
I'll give you that. The Coyotes have played fairly well and the Preds have looked sloppy at times through the first two, but I'll still not convinced it's over. Phoenix has surprised me but they've played a bunch of OT games. When are they gonna run out of steam?

Friendly Bear

CodenameCody
Johnba
CodenameCody
Johnba

Bam.

I'll give you that. The Coyotes have played fairly well and the Preds have looked sloppy at times through the first two, but I'll still not convinced it's over. Phoenix has surprised me but they've played a bunch of OT games. When are they gonna run out of steam?

Coyotes a team that's just full of surprises.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff