Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which nation will prevail and become the champions of Europe?

Italy 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
Spain 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 14 ]
Germany 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 18 ]
Netherlands 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
England 0.064516129032258 6.5% [ 4 ]
Portugal 0.11290322580645 11.3% [ 7 ]
France 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
Denmark 0.016129032258065 1.6% [ 1 ]
Sweden 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
Other 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Official UEFA EURO 2012 Poland-Ukraine Thread

Who do you think will win the tournament? Feel free to share your thoughts on the nations competing and/or the players and also anything pertaining to the tournament. Will you cheer on your team?

* PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL *

Group Stages

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Source: sphotos
I think Italy can do it this time.

> I will support them because it is my favourite national team in Europe.

http://imagecherry.com/iw7nvm0m29u7
( I don't how can i post the picture directly here so I put it as a link )

Big Star

Germany, hopefully.
They are probably the strongest team currently, plus there is no doubt they are hungry for the euro title.
I hope for my country Italy mrgreen because I was very disappointed in Europeans 2008 because there were footballers too old __- and they realized when Italy was eliminated during the World Cup South Africa 2010 but this year may be year just for return to be a great country! now there is a new italy with a lot of young footballers and the talent in absolute of our country is Mario Balotelli! or supermario mrgreen

ps: can happen of all and I look forward to see these europeans because even the big countries can lose as it was succes in 2008 when the Turkey and Russia have got 3 and 4 position , they were better in comparison of big countries as Italy , france, holland beaten by Russia in quarterfinals and england failed even to qualify for Europe! but the country that surprised me most was the Spain because finally became a great country at international level and they confirmed in 2010, winning the world cup! I was right seen the spain in 2008 and It is begin of a new age mrgreen

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
MinatoNamikaze95
I hope for my country Italy mrgreen because I was very disappointed in Europeans 2008 because there were footballers too old __- and they realized when Italy was eliminated during the World Cup South Africa 2010 but this year may be year just for return to be a great country! now there is a new italy with a lot of young footballers and the talent in absolute of our country is Mario Balotelli! or supermario mrgreen

ps: can happen of all and I look forward to see these europeans because even the big countries can lose as it was succes in 2008 when the Turkey and Russia have got 3 and 4 position , they were better in comparison of big countries as Italy , france, holland beaten by Russia in quarterfinals and england failed even to qualify for Europe! but the country that surprised me most was the Spain because finally became a great country at international level and they confirmed in 2010, winning the world cup! I was right seen the spain in 2008 and It is begin of a new age mrgreen

Ah, yes! Spain continue to be the dominant force of Europe. I do hope Italy become champions! By the way, I'm Italian as well.
Half Hour of Power
MinatoNamikaze95

Ah, yes! Spain continue to be the dominant force of Europe. I do hope Italy become champions! By the way, I'm Italian as well.

oh yes we should only hope and believe in this new italy^^, because unfortunately Italy is in a difficult group C with Spain!! but will be a great revenge for italy! after the defeat in 2008 anyway I think that you have wrong with the groups, because these are the real groups mrgreen

group A
Poland
Greece
Russia
Republic Ceca

group B
Holland
Denmark
Germany
Portugal

group C
Spain
Italy
Republic of Ireland
Croatia

group D
Ukraine
Sweden
France
England

ps: do you speak italian?

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
MinatoNamikaze95
Half Hour of Power
MinatoNamikaze95

oh yes we should only hope and believe in this new italy^^, because unfortunately Italy is in a difficult group C with Spain!! but will be a great revenge for italy! after the defeat in 2008 anyway I think that you have wrong with the groups, because these are the real groups mrgreen

group A
Poland
Greece
Russia
Republic Ceca

group B
Holland
Denmark
Germany
Portugal

group C
Spain
Italy
Republic of Ireland
Croatia

group D
Ukraine
Sweden
France
England

ps: do you speak italian?

Wow, I copied it straight off of Wikipedia! xD. Sorry, I don't know how to speak Italian fluently.

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Bump.... sad
Either Spain,Holland,Germany are the ones I see winning.

Unbeatable Loiterer

England!
My confidence in them has shrunk after the world cup, but they're my team for life.
I was always aware certain political based groups would integrate politics into the Euros by clamouring there discontempt with modern Europe through collective activism. But I never expected it to be a girl let alone and topless girl redface . Women these days redface , the activist frequented a public fecility hosted for football fans and expresses her dissatisfaction about whores,,by ruining the fun for everyone. If the goon activist really wanted women to stop being sluts, she should take it up with the mainstream media for promoting that dispicable and raceist ideology called feminism. Football is inocent in regards to the statement written on err torso.

But I can slightly agree with her statement, in retrospect. Because the competion is for Europe and yet the governing body allows africans and non europeans to not only too compete in the competion, that is supose to be for europeans, but provides accomodation for non europeans extended families who dont respect Europe at all, out of tax payers money ffs! Mario Balloteli is not european, and neither is Rio Fernanand, Ashely Young, Gregory VanderWiel or Nikols Anelka are not European. Europe is for for Europeans, this is the land our forsefathers sacrifced there very lifes for, so families in the future would be free from foreignors and occupation, your brave acts WILL never be forgotten, its your blood there martydom and blood that was shed that gave Europe the liberty it has today. 14/88 HH.

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Booooooooooooooo.... so no to racism. also I didn't understand your whole women thing.
Half Hour of Power
Booooooooooooooo.... so no to racism. also I didn't understand your whole women thing.
We need to redefine what you mean by racism, wanting to preserve and maintain the ethnicity of your own race while having a firce distain for the malevolent culture migrants bring to europe, doesn't make you a racist!

Promoting race mixing is Racesit, do you no that due to years of feminsm and miscegenation, there are ethnicities around the world that no longer exsist due to race mixing! That is genoside ffs, plain and simple, now that is Raceist!

The women thing i was refering to was the shirtless activist who had an imprint on her torso saying ******** Euro 2012, attempted to destroy the trophy ffs lol What was the whole point of it, i mean the girl thought the euro's was promoting sex tourism and here she is with her tits out for the boys redface lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff