Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Spirit

Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS
Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS
Eagles are repeating. Mark my words... FLY EAGLES FLY!!

Seriously doubtful. Saints or Rams are going to rep in the Superbowl for the NFC.
On the AFC side I think I have to give it to the Chiefs.

Turns out you were right, and I hate to admit it but it deservedly came down to the 4 best teams left, who had been best all season. I gotta think itll be Chiefs and Saints in the super bowl but s**t anything has been possible.

I truthfully think that the Chiefs take it all this season. Mahomes is literally playing lights out and better than any other QB in the league (I am a Pats fan, as stated before, but will stand by my prediction) and the Pats are notoriously bad away from home in the championship game.
I don't think either NFC team (and I think the Saints will take it) can beat the Chiefs.

Was such a close game! Can't believe it was the first AFC game to go to OT since the 80's! eek The tension was real, lol.

What do you think of the Rams chances of winning are?
Eyes
Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS
Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS

Seriously doubtful. Saints or Rams are going to rep in the Superbowl for the NFC.

Turns out you were right, and I hate to admit it but it deservedly came down to the 4 best teams left, who had been best all season. I gotta think itll be Chiefs and Saints in the super bowl but s**t anything has been possible.

I truthfully think that the Chiefs take it all this season. Mahomes is literally playing lights out and better than any other QB in the league (I am a Pats fan, as stated before, but will stand by my prediction) and the Pats are notoriously bad away from home in the championship game.
I don't think either NFC team (and I think the Saints will take it) can beat the Chiefs.

Was such a close game! Can't believe it was the first AFC game to go to OT since the 80's! eek The tension was real, lol.

Personally, I think Mahomes is significantly better and smarter than Goff, and the Patriots were more than capable of getting him off his game enough where they could win it.
It is really going to come down to how well can the Pats line slow down Donald and Suh. They are both monsters, and if they can manage to get Brady off his game, they have a much better chance.
I am going to say I think the Pats take it, and I will say I think you're going to see one reason is because Suh gets at least two stupid penalties.

Super Spirit

Old Blue Collar Joe
Eyes
Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS
Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS

Personally, I think Mahomes is significantly better and smarter than Goff, and the Patriots were more than capable of getting him off his game enough where they could win it.
It is really going to come down to how well can the Pats line slow down Donald and Suh. They are both monsters, and if they can manage to get Brady off his game, they have a much better chance.
I am going to say I think the Pats take it, and I will say I think you're going to see one reason is because Suh gets at least two stupid penalties.

Exactly what I was thinking about with their D-line. Getting to Brady is their best shot if they want a realistic chance of winning (imo). Hopefully for the Pats sake they'll be able to stop those guys.
Of course no disrespect to Goff & the Rams offense, they had a great year...BUT'S IT'S BRADY!! xd
It's going to be tense if it's close by the 4th, though. ninja

Super Spirit

Well I'm not sure how many people saw that coming...I guess defense does win championships. xd

Glad for Brady to get that 6th ring at the end of the day. Was well deserved!

Also shout out to the Rams for a great season also.

Best part was all the snacks & food for sure though... ninja lolol

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I actually expected more points from both teams.. I'm a Pats fan and we really aren't known for defense.. kinda feels like the team was deceptive cause the defense looked really weak in the regular season and awakened in the post season.. but, if you think about it, it's likely they took the Bears formula and applied it to the super bowl.. after all, the Bears exposed the Rams earlier in the season and pretty much made the blue print for beating the Rams..
Sangre De Espana
I actually expected more points from both teams.. I'm a Pats fan and we really aren't known for defense.. kinda feels like the team was deceptive cause the defense looked really weak in the regular season and awakened in the post season.. but, if you think about it, it's likely they took the Bears formula and applied it to the super bowl.. after all, the Bears exposed the Rams earlier in the season and pretty much made the blue print for beating the Rams..

Actually, the Pats are known for defense, the big thing being that their offense has always been the center of attention, but their defense is usually one of the top in the league, operating on a 'bend but don't break' philosophy that Belichik has been using for decades.
I said before the Superbowl if they could contain Donald and Suh they would win.
Well done by my Pats. Now we have to see who retires/leaves in the offseason.

Divine Elder

37,040 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
Sangre De Espana

Actually, the Pats are known for defense, the big thing being that their offense has always been the center of attention, but their defense is usually one of the top in the league, operating on a 'bend but don't break' philosophy that Belichik has been using for decades.
I said before the Superbowl if they could contain Donald and Suh they would win.
Well done by my Pats. Now we have to see who retires/leaves in the offseason.

No, not really.. you have to learn to see thst our defense is never good.. they were only good in the super bowl.. but I'm not gonna sit here and argue cause I know how people in gaia are so I won't go any further with this..
wahmbulance Seahawks fan here! wahmbulance

Dapper Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers