Lavish Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Bad News Blaze
Tuvok Shakur
MasturChef
Feeling muuuuuuuch better about my team after today! We may not have looked so hot last Monday, but we proved today that we aren't scared of anyone! (Yes, I realize things may have been much different if the game was in Seattle.) The costly little mistakes are still there, however. We were just lucky enough to be able to overcome those mistakes and handle Seattle's D.

Nice to see the "best" cornerback in the league get his a** handed to him.

By guys who aren't anywhere near their prime anymore, no less.

Nobody caught a touchdown on Sherman

But the passes caught on Sherman weren't defended for s**t.

Lavish Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
I can already foresee that after Andrew Luck's retirement there will be a documentary when we are in our 40s about how much his hard count pissed off opposing defenders. He's already drawn 3 offsides calls that resulted in 3rd down conversions in this game against Philadelphia.

Super Spirit

Colts should have won. emotion_facepalm

Lavish Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Bad News Blaze
I would be mocking the AInts ight now....but my team has ******** problems...Andy Dalton is ******** trash and we let that team run all over us ...ugh if things dont change soon I might as well kiss my superbowl dreams goodbye this season

I can agree that the Falcons should have won that game but Andy Dalton isn't trash. He's a hell of a QB. The problem is that he goes Peyton Manning mode in the playoffs. I realize that his teammates also aren't always playing their best in those games, but come on now - I don't even think he's thrown a touchdown yet in the playoffs.
Tuvok Shakur
Bad News Blaze
I would be mocking the AInts ight now....but my team has ******** problems...Andy Dalton is ******** trash and we let that team run all over us ...ugh if things dont change soon I might as well kiss my superbowl dreams goodbye this season

I can agree that the Falcons should have won that game but Andy Dalton isn't trash. He's a hell of a QB. The problem is that he goes Peyton Manning mode in the playoffs. I realize that his teammates also aren't always playing their best in those games, but come on now - I don't even think he's thrown a touchdown yet in the playoffs.

Andy Dalton is ******** trash..that mother ******** went ton the redzone at least 5 times in the first half and was inaccurate on all his redzone throws...the running backs are the main reason they won and Atlantas shitty a** defense

Dapper Codger

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Eyes
Bad News Blaze
Whats with all these idiot football players and violence......

What happened now?

Adrian Peterson of the Vikings turned himself in to Texas authorities, admitting he may have "disciplined his child too far" with a switch. The whole thing is a big sticky mess; he was benched for one game, then reactivated. That decision is likely going to change by the end of this week, as the Vikings are likely to have sponsors suspend on them (already happened with Radisson).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff