Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
HOpefully Curtis will do what he does, our defense play solid like last year, and our passing game will step up...our speical teams has to be consistent and well be fine.
Yeah, Jets can go far this year. I still can't believe that the steelers lost last year.

Why not? I knew the Pats were going to beat them....they had Rothliberger baffled.
I WAS SO MAD! They got ******** creamed by the Patriots.

I was happy cuz my dad like the Steelers and he was on me when they beat us so i was on him when they beat the Steelers.
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
HOpefully Curtis will do what he does, our defense play solid like last year, and our passing game will step up...our speical teams has to be consistent and well be fine.
Yeah, Jets can go far this year. I still can't believe that the steelers lost last year.

Why not? I knew the Pats were going to beat them....they had Rothliberger baffled.

I was happy cuz my dad like the Steelers and he was on me when they beat us so i was on him when they beat the Steelers.
hahaha. Steelers always get to the playoffs and lose!
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End

hahaha. Steelers always get to the playoffs and lose!

Thankfully =)
Who's better: Marvin Harrison or Randy Moss?
White Tiger Yukaru

Ive always said Marvin is the best WR in the game so thats my answer.
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru

He also has good attitude. Randy Moss and Terrel Owens have the biggest egos ever.
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru

He also has good attitude. Randy Moss and Terrel Owens have the biggest egos ever.

Definetly, I repsect both but their egos are the biggest like you said in the NFL.
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru

Definetly, I repsect both but their egos are the biggest like you said in the NFL.
Exactly. 3nodding
DarkAngel_09
I may be a girl and super skinny and fragile looking, but I can beat any of you all in a football game.

aparently u dont no who u be messin with, Im MA 2rd best pop Warner from the town of DORCHESTER!
Lol, i dont think we have talked about the NFC yet, lol.
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru

definitely true!
the_black_kid
White Tiger Yukaru
In The End
White Tiger Yukaru

definitely true!
Yep. 3nodding
my favorite team r the saints, Deuce, Joe Horn Arron Brooks been workin aon his skills so he'll be good! only if we had the patriots or steelers defence...
the_black_kid
my favorite team r the saints, Deuce, Joe Horn Arron Brooks been workin aon his skills so he'll be good! only if we had the patriots or steelers defence...
I like the Colts. Manning and Harrison.
Who's better Owens, or Moss?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas