• Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
frufam02
Bad News Blaze
frufam02
Bad News Blaze
frufam02
Bad News Blaze

I disrespected your team by calling them the Aints? Better check your posts, brother! And it looks like Can Newton is out following an accident. May be enough to eliminate the Panthers. In any case, the team that wins the division will not have a winning record.

My Team is number one in the Division and we been number one for quite some time....saying the Panthers would win is total disrespect to my team....so again ******** you

There are no good teams in the division. Week 15 Power rankings, out of 32 are thus:

Falcons 21

Saints 23

Panthers 24

Buccaneers 30

In total offense/total defense points scored and allowed per game the teams, out of 32 rank:

Falcons 10/24

Saints 9/30

Panthers 23/23

Buccaneers 28/26

It does not matter what the rankings are...when we make the playoffs...are record resets at 0.....you act like rankings determines who wins the superbpwl when thats far from the truth

You mean the Falcons? Any you mean IF they make the playoffs, don't you? In addition to the Power Rankings, which are set by people that know more about football than you ever will, I looked up the team stats. There are 9 teams that score more points per game than your Falcons; there are 23 teams tat on defense allow fewer points than your Saints.
Disrespect another team? That ******** the Saints Falcon logo does just that.

Back to the Falcons. How many Superbowl titles have they won? How many have they been in? I Can't remember any. Enlighten us oh mighty god of football!!!! [roll eyes]

Dont matter..

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
And once again the Patriots win the AFC North without anybody challenging them.

This division is beyond pathetic. You could replace New England with Cleveland, Oakland or even Jacksonville and they will win this pathetic division.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
pirate
Tuvok Shakur
Stacie LaVelle
And once again the Patriots win the AFC North without anybody challenging them.

This division is beyond pathetic. You could replace New England with Cleveland, Oakland or even Jacksonville and they will win this pathetic division.

AFC North?

AFC East...

Not like it matters. The Dolphins are no better than the Jets.

I dont care anymore. Its Hockey Season now.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well can we atleast win the division
Bad News Blaze
frufam02
Bad News Blaze
frufam02
Bad News Blaze

I disrespected your team by calling them the Aints? Better check your posts, brother! And it looks like Can Newton is out following an accident. May be enough to eliminate the Panthers. In any case, the team that wins the division will not have a winning record.

My Team is number one in the Division and we been number one for quite some time....saying the Panthers would win is total disrespect to my team....so again ******** you

There are no good teams in the division. Week 15 Power rankings, out of 32 are thus:

Falcons 21

Saints 23

Panthers 24

Buccaneers 30

In total offense/total defense points scored and allowed per game the teams, out of 32 rank:

Falcons 10/24

Saints 9/30

Panthers 23/23

Buccaneers 28/26

It does not matter what the rankings are...when we make the playoffs...are record resets at 0.....you act like rankings determines who wins the superbpwl when thats far from the truth

Playoffs? You talking about the playoffs?!?! Atlanta lost and Carolina won with the backup QB. Atlanta is 5-9 on the season and third in the NFC South. If they fail to win the division, there is no wild card option. Maybe next season...
Bad News Blaze

Probably not. 27-20, Steelers over Falcons. the fat lady is warming up.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
frufam02
Bad News Blaze

Ok

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Last night's Monday Night football game was one of the worst games I have ever seen.

I know the Saints are not that great of a team but they looked unbeatable. But if anything its not really about the Saints struggles but more about the Bears struggles and how bad this team got since the 2011 NFC Championship Game.

No Defense
Wide Receivers dropping passes
Not using the running game
Clock mismanagement, the things the Bears did wouldnt be acceptable even in Division III college.
Horrible Special Teams
Bad coaching
Unmotivated Quarterback
Owners who dont care. I think this is the Bears biggest problem. Right at the top. The Bears woes wont be solved unless theres a change in ownership. Otherwise they will be the New Oakland Raiders.

Dangerous Hunter

11,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tuvok Shakur
Saints rookie undrafted safety Pierre Warren (#42) out of Jacksonville State is looking like he might end up being a steal if he keeps playing like this year in and year out. The defense hasn't been great this year but he's been playing well in it anyway, and he just came up with an interception to end the half against Chicago.
i bought a pack of topps football cards and i got a autographed Brandin cooks rookie card
Bad News Blaze
frufam02
Bad News Blaze

Ok

There's an old saying, "It's not over till the fat lady sings. The Saints crushed the Bears.

NFC South standings

Saints 6-8-0

Panthers 5-8-1

Falcons 5-9-0

Buccaneers 2-12-0

This is a crappy division. If the first place Saints win out, they will not have a winning record. Everyone else, including the FALCONS are guaranteed a losing record. Sunday they go to New Orleans. If they lose this game, it's over. They finish the season at home against the Panthers. But if they lose to the Saints, they're mathematically eliminated. No chance for a wild card either. Next season...

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
frufam02
Bad News Blaze
frufam02
Bad News Blaze

Ok

There's an old saying, "It's not over till the fat lady sings. The Saints crushed the Bears.

NFC South standings

Saints 6-8-0

Panthers 5-8-1

Falcons 5-9-0

Buccaneers 2-12-0

This is a crappy division. If the first place Saints win out, they will not have a winning record. Everyone else, including the FALCONS are guaranteed a losing record. Sunday they go to New Orleans. If they lose this game, it's over. They finish the season at home against the Panthers. But if they lose to the Saints, they're mathematically eliminated. No chance for a wild card either. Next season...

Ok captain obvious
Bad News Blaze
frufam02
Bad News Blaze
frufam02
Bad News Blaze

Ok

NFC South standings

Saints 6-8-0

Panthers 5-8-1

Falcons 5-9-0

Buccaneers 2-12-0

Ok captain obvious

Only because you come across as Mister Oblivious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff