I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Darc Nightgale
black_wing_angel

And now we have a team record. The first time in franchise history (a franchise as old as 1921!) that the Pack have scored more than 50 points in back to back games. And with Minnasota on the victim list next? We're going 3 for 3.

We will soon remind the world why the Shiny Football bears the name "Lombardi".

Rodgers also broke Tom Brady's record for most passin' attempts at home without an interception. 3nodding

It's great that the Packers are winnin', but they still need to work on the runnin' game. Yes Lacy did have a few nice runs, but there still needs to be some improvement. They can't just depend on the passin' game.

Why not? Favre did.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
black_wing_angel
Darc Nightgale
black_wing_angel

And now we have a team record. The first time in franchise history (a franchise as old as 1921!) that the Pack have scored more than 50 points in back to back games. And with Minnasota on the victim list next? We're going 3 for 3.

We will soon remind the world why the Shiny Football bears the name "Lombardi".

Rodgers also broke Tom Brady's record for most passin' attempts at home without an interception. 3nodding

It's great that the Packers are winnin', but they still need to work on the runnin' game. Yes Lacy did have a few nice runs, but there still needs to be some improvement. They can't just depend on the passin' game.

Why not? Favre did.

Favre also didn't miss a game as a Packer. The Packers are a different team without Rodgers.

Blessed Prophet

so much for New Orleans undefeated at home, huh? sweatdrop
the human centipede

And don't forget that douchebag of a fan who stole the ball from the girl that it was given to. Utterly classless act on his part.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
the human centipede

And don't forget that douchebag of a fan who stole the ball from the girl that it was given to. Utterly classless act on his part.

As much as I hate the Saints....Im actually happy that the Saints organization decided to give her a ball

Blessed Prophet

Bad News Blaze
Old Blue Collar Joe
the human centipede

As much as I hate the Saints....Im actually happy that the Saints organization decided to give her a ball

oh lord i was so happy to see they did that.

Distinct Elder

Yay, Josh Gordon is back.
*goes back to studying for finals*

Dangerous Hunter

11,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
So what does every one think of the Rookie WR this year who do you think is the best one so far ?

Distinct Elder

JOSH GORDON IS BACK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Dangerous Hunter

11,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tuvok Shakur
Robo DeadPool80
So what does every one think of the Rookie WR this year who do you think is the best one so far ?

Brandin Cooks. He may not have as many yards as some others but he also is on a team with a deep receiving corps, so the ball is spread around.
i havent seen any of his play isnt he on the saints? and i like Odell beckham jr. just pust aside the giants fan its just how it went up aganist sherman and won most of the battle against him and how he has exploded onto the scene with no training camp or preseason (because of hamstring)

Super Spirit

Rams beat the Broncos & the Raiders beat the Chiefs. emotion_0A0

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eyes

Dolphins could sure use a big win today. But history tells me that this is the kind of game where it will be over by the second quarter.

Super Spirit

Stacie LaVelle
Eyes

Dolphins could sure use a big win today. But history tells me that this is the kind of game where it will be over by the second quarter.

Wow, you guys are up against Denver today, huh? eek That's a big game.

I wish you luck. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces