Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Elder

BROWNS BEAT THE STEELERS. COWBOYS BEAT THE SEAHAWKS. THIS IS THE BEST.

It came with a pretty hefty price though. Alex Mack went down with a broken leg. He had never missed a snap in his career. As he was being loaded up on to the cart to be taken to the locker room, Everyone on the Browns came to console him. Even the Steelers and Refs honored him.

He looked so heartbroken that he couldn't play. The respect for him in the stadium was massive.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miami Dolphins: Worst team in the NFL yet again.

Watch Jacksonville get their first win against the Fish and not just win convincingly but in blow out fashion.
yay an NFL thread... on MY GAIA??

Lemme click subscribe so I can complain about my terrible (but beloved) Jacksonville Jaguars who should have defeated the Tennessee Titans 3x over this weekend. Ugh. Whatever, Bortles looks great, and I am so excited for the future.

Distinct Elder

cherry peel

Lemme click subscribe so I can complain about my terrible (but beloved) Jacksonville Jaguars who should have defeated the Tennessee Titans 3x over this weekend. Ugh. Whatever, Bortles looks great, and I am so excited for the future.

I'm actually a bit nervous for this weekend. I feel like Jacksonville could really pull an upset this weekend and beat Cleveland.
Operation Desert Storm
cherry peel

I'm actually a bit nervous for this weekend. I feel like Jacksonville could really pull an upset this weekend and beat Cleveland.

Cleveland was one of our four wins last year, and we are a better team this year. I would be nervous, too. We are the evil spoiler team - no one expects us to win but we have some momentum and enough talent to make things happen... Sometimes... Rarely.

Invisible Humorist

Stacie LaVelle

Watch Jacksonville get their first win against the Fish and not just win convincingly but in blow out fashion.

i think that goes to the Bucs

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GhostlyMark
Stacie LaVelle

heres the thing about the Florida teams... not one of them are going to be a playoff contender anytime soon.

Invisible Humorist

Stacie LaVelle
GhostlyMark
Stacie LaVelle

heres the thing about the Florida teams... not one of them are going to be a playoff contender anytime soon.

sigh~

well the Heat has a chance

Super Spirit

Couple more minutes! Have fun, everyone. 3nodding

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Who would have guessed the Rams would be winnin' against the Seahawks.

Also Go Pack Go. biggrin

Premium Garbage

today is a good day to live in wisconsin

Super Spirit

Eqo
today is a good day to live in wisconsin

What about every other day? emotion_awesome

Jk. heart

Darc Nightgale
Who would have guessed the Rams would be winnin' against the Seahawks.

Also Go Pack Go. biggrin

Yeah, that's a wild score! o_o

Super Spirit

Uh oh, Colt McCoy in for Cousins!

TOUCHDOWN! On his first pass! eek
yeah that St. Louis/Seattle game is shocking. And I expected the Ravens to win... but not shut out the Falcons.

Invisible Humorist

*o* Tannehill is god

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas