Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Humorist

Eyes
Well...

I thought the Chiefs were gonna make it close...but I didn't expect them to obliterate the Pats. emotion_jawdrop

Still think New England will win their division. xd

>:[ my phins will cause an upset

Invisible Humorist

Tuvok Shakur
I've literally lost respect for anyone who mindlessly calls out racism regardless of how smart they are otherwise. The Federal Communications Commission is looking into a lawsuit filed against some sports announcers for literally saying the word "Redskins" saying that it is a derogatory term and that the announcers and network are promoting obscenity and vulgarity.

I can literally 100% guarantee without discussion that if the Redskins were a consistently dominant team that this whole bullshit about the name being racist probably wouldn't exist, because if you think about it, the Redskins have been very inconsistent and more consistently bad than good the past decade. That gives racism-crying vaginas the idea that the term is being used as an insult because they are losing; if they were winning consistently they would probably have the idea that Redskins is a term of honor and respect (which it is).

For ******** sake, where were you pussies when the team was formed and racism was actually a massive problem? I understand racism is a problem and it always will be, but holy ********, you guys are some idiots.

this is what happens when we give tumblr users power

Super Spirit

GhostlyMark
Eyes
Well...

I thought the Chiefs were gonna make it close...but I didn't expect them to obliterate the Pats. emotion_jawdrop

The Dolphins are the only team I think that might have a chance.

Invisible Humorist

Eyes
GhostlyMark
Eyes
Well...

i don't know...losing to the bills already kills my hope for the team

Super Spirit

GhostlyMark
Eyes
GhostlyMark
Eyes
Well...

Yeah that's not good. xd

Who do you play next?

Invisible Humorist

Eyes
GhostlyMark
Eyes
GhostlyMark
Eyes
Well...

Yeah that's not good. xd

Who do you play next?

Packers emo

Super Spirit

GhostlyMark
Eyes
GhostlyMark
Eyes
GhostlyMark
Eyes
Well...

Yeah that's not good. xd

Who do you play next?

Packers emo

Well they're not having the best year ever. And it looks like you're at home. 3nodding

Distinct Elder

Tuvok Shakur
I've literally lost respect for anyone who mindlessly calls out racism regardless of how smart they are otherwise. The Federal Communications Commission is looking into a lawsuit filed against some sports announcers for literally saying the word "Redskins" saying that it is a derogatory term and that the announcers and network are promoting obscenity and vulgarity.

I can literally 100% guarantee without discussion that if the Redskins were a consistently dominant team that this whole bullshit about the name being racist probably wouldn't exist, because if you think about it, the Redskins have been very inconsistent and more consistently bad than good the past decade. That gives racism-crying vaginas the idea that the term is being used as an insult because they are losing; if they were winning consistently they would probably have the idea that Redskins is a term of honor and respect (which it is).

For ******** sake, where were you pussies when the team was formed and racism was actually a massive problem? I understand racism is a problem and it always will be, but holy ********, you guys are some idiots.

Change the mascot to a potato. Problem solved.

Super Spirit

Operation Desert Storm
Tuvok Shakur

I thought that was your mascot.

emotion_awesome

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
New England can lose all of their non-divisional games and still win the AFC east because the rest of the division is absolute garbage at best.

7-9 can win the AFC East.

Distinct Elder

Eyes
Operation Desert Storm
Tuvok Shakur

emotion_awesome

emo

Super Spirit

Operation Desert Storm
Eyes
Operation Desert Storm
Tuvok Shakur

emotion_awesome

emo

Awww just kidding, Opie. emotion_hug

I was just making the distinct observation that most potatoes are in fact, brown.

xd

Super Spirit

I might stop watching Thursday night games at this rate.

Every one has been awful. xp

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
As a Packers fan I'm lovin' this game. Still the Packers are gettin' a lot of 3 an outs. They need to get more first downs so their defense can get some rest. It's nice to see that the Packers defense is not givin' up as many yards compared to last week.

The Vikings have more first downs, and time of possessions. It's givin' their defense more time to rest. They are puttin' some pressure on the Rodgers. Just think the Packers could have more points then what they have now.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Eyes
I might stop watching Thursday night games at this rate.

Every one has been awful. xp

Had this been a Sunday Afternoon game, those outside of the Green Bay/MN market would at least be switched to a more entertaining game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff